Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello everyone! Do you still have confidence in altcoin? - page 17. (Read 17639 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
investing in a new project means that you are ready to lose a lot of money, it's better to invest the money we have in those who already have a product on the market
That's right, investing in a new project is very risky, because they don't have a clear product on the market, so the potential for losing money is still very open, and if it's optional it's still good to invest the money we have in those who already have a product in market.
It's not as long as you can manage it. You must remember about this the more risk and the more profit you will get. The fact that if anything will give you a potential to lose your money. You should remember you are in the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
previously I have never used transactions via cryptocurrency just monitor it and the habit that I see transactions only accept payment via bitcoin while other coins are still not available
For future scenario problems, cryptocurrency must be applied in various Android applications because of the use of Mobile phones almost everyone uses it now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

I think cryptocurrency has come to stay! We know the crypto market is not doing too well recently but it would improve in the near future. I would love to shop with Ethereum as one of my best altcoins payment methods in the crypto space. There are some good altcoins in the market that one can purchase and hold
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Why not? There are equally good altcoins on the marketmjust as Bitcoin is performing. It is just a matter of studying the market and making the right picks. Of late, masternode coins or Proof of Stake coins are making waves due to their rewarding system which provides passive revenue stream for its investors.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
If you find a good altcoin, maybe it will be profitable, but for now I think it's hard to find a new atlcoin that has good potential in the market, most coins now fail in IEO and new altcoins try to do a lot of fraud, so you should always be careful in investing
investing in a new project means that you are ready to lose a lot of money, it's better to invest the money we have in those who already have a product on the market
if everyone's mind is like you, then there won't be a successful new project. do you know if this market has a fairly large adoption when many successful new projects attract new investors to the crypto market? support the best projects, and leave those who are scams. all risk, but we will take that risk.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
If you find a good altcoin, maybe it will be profitable, but for now I think it's hard to find a new atlcoin that has good potential in the market, most coins now fail in IEO and new altcoins try to do a lot of fraud, so you should always be careful in investing
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
I don't think so. Those who have invested in solid projects were also investing in the new altcoin, for your information if the fact that new altcoins can also be profitably caused by it has the more chance to grow as long as that was a good coin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
To be honest, I don't really use altcoins and whenever I receive tokens from doing bounties, I tend to sell them as soon as it's available in the market. It's because it always drop from its original price till it turn to have no value at all to be considered as cash. By the way, if I were to choose what crypto I would like hold, that would be ethereum and of course bitcoin. They have already proven themselves in the market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Just like what you said, just choose the best altcoins and have the product. I believe that you will always be safe in this market, never believe in new projects because they need time to develop. And they can die at any time
Obviously, and also many people have regretted when they prefer a new project to the best Altcoin that already has a product, so this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone in choosing Altcoin.
I don't think so. Those who have invested in solid projects were also investing in the new altcoin, for your information if the fact that new altcoins can also be profitably caused by it has the more chance to grow as long as that was a good coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I think altcoin can provide a lot of profit when you can determine some altcoins that have the potential to have very fast price movements, in contrast to bitcoin price movements that are too slow so it's better to still have altcoin but only to buy coins that are really useful.
Activity: 588
1. No. For me, the national currency is the most effective for payment. while for international payments, I prefer dollars.
2. USRT. Because it's stable, I don't want to be the next pizza man. IYKWIM
3. Yes. However, fundamentally, I focus more on developments and events that are happening, rather than just looking at a bleak market.
4. Of course for alternative payment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
i think this time some of the altcoins are on the safe side.. they have good performance since the bitcoin price went up..
yes but there are only a few altcoins that in my opinion can be safe to have one of them is altcoin which has a good reputation such as ethereum, XLM, BNB, XRP while for others I'm not sure.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
so far I have only bought clothes with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) through a clothing seller who accepts payments in cryptocurrency which I know on Facebook..

2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
I think all cryptocurrency is good for payment, it's just that sometimes the duration of the transaction greatly affects the trust of sellers and buyers..

3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
Not all Altcoins are good to buy right now, some will definitely die and be replaced, I suggest only buying cryptocurrencies that are in the top position only..

4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!
it takes the role of government and public figures to attract the attention of the public in order to implement the cryptocurrency in everyday life.  without the role of government and public figures, it would be difficult for cryptocurrencies to be accepted in a society which of course is still in doubt with blockchain technology and the concept of cryptocurrencies..
Activity: 742
i think this time some of the altcoins are on the safe side.. they have good performance since the bitcoin price went up..
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
I have been holding my altcoin for more than a year, and I still have confidence, because the project is still going well,
the development is also good, and the community is still supporting, I have nothing to worry about, so do the other altcoins
It was a fairly short time. I myself have held altcoin since 2017 and now I still hold one of them. Altcoins have helped me with a lot of profits, but sometimes it has also made me a lot of losses. If you want to be profitable with altcoins in the long run, just buy the top altcoins

I dunno what to advise here, but if you believe in their project, then go for it specially if you see a realistic end goal for the project.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
of course i still confidence with altcoin, why ?
because if we can choose the right altcoin, we can get a good profit in bitcoin or fiat buddy
altcoin is one from many way to increase our capital or bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Yes I do believe on altcoins but it's a shame they aren't doing great like in the past, many buy top altcoins when their price are high and till date these altcoins failed to reach their old ATH, forcing investors to hold since they don't want to lose, the one lesson I've learned so far is never buy altcoins when they are surging or pumping, you will lose real quick
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
Just like what you said, just choose the best altcoins and have the product. I believe that you will always be safe in this market, never believe in new projects because they need time to develop. And they can die at any time
Obviously, and also many people have regretted when they prefer a new project to the best Altcoin that already has a product, so this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone in choosing Altcoin.
Even if new projects are available, I believe they will still fall apart in the first phase. That is the general situation of altcoins at the moment, and if someone invested in them, they will surely regret it as you say.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Investing in new projects at the moment is stupid, they can be a good and potential project. But their prices will surely crumble these days, preferably to buying long-standing altcoins and prices at the bottom.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I am sad to say this, but the truth is that the current bunch of altcoins have failed completely. And the reasons are there for everyone to see. Many of the coins comes to the market with huge pre-mine volumes. The promoters get immediate monetary benefit as a result of this pre-mine. Once they pocket the money, they lose interest in continued development of the coin. Gradually, the coin will go down due to lack of development. This has happened to almost all the altcoins, including Ethereum, Monero, Cardano and Tether.

One coin that benefited from continued development is Litecoin, and that's the reason why it is still ranked among the top-10 cryptocurrencies despite its outdated technology. And the Bitcoin forks, such as BCH and BTG have also fared well in the development part, when compared to the other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: