Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello from CoinedUp.com - page 3. (Read 20403 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 13, 2014, 09:35:50 AM
is the orderbook robot sleeping, or on holidays? :-)

same - trading is just impossible when BUY and SELL are not matched

even worse:

The bid has to be above the ask by 1 point for the trade to execute so a 1.6% fee can be taken from every trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
March 13, 2014, 06:17:13 AM
is the orderbook robot sleeping, or on holidays? :-)

same - trading is just impossible when BUY and SELL are not matched

even worse:
March 08, 2014, 10:22:21 PM
just paid a 0.7% fee per side on doge/btc???

by market maker do you mean trading vs your clients instead of clients trading vs each other
Activity: 17
March 08, 2014, 08:39:57 PM
Hello,

This is Pete from CoinedUp.com

We're no longer a free exchange. The 0.1% (or 1 satoshi. whichever is greater) fee is pre-calculated into the BID/ASK. We display the orderbook as-is (We feel it would be dishonest to do anything but as-is), which is why the top BUY/SELL may be different from the BID/ASK. (note: exchange rates below 50 satoshis have no fees, since even 1 satoshi would be 'too much' of a fee).

We put the fees into the BID/ASK in order to streamline the math to the user. As a trader, you get what you ask for. Nothing is deducted later. After some debate, we decided that this was the more natural way to go, and that other exchanges are doing it wrong.

I think what is missing is the UI elements to display the BID/ASK for each orderbook entry (not just the top buy/sell orders). We plan to add tooltips, so that traders can see what the bid/ask is when they mouse-over any orderbook entry.

In the near future we will be opening mBTC based markets, which will fit some of the 'cheaper' coins much better and will open up the those markets.

Additionally, our long term goal is to provide actual liquidity to our markets. This system we have now would dovetail nicely into a fully featured market-maker, which we plan to implement in the future.

Thanks,
Pete

PS: I'll check this thread more often...
Activity: 558
Merit: 251
March 08, 2014, 04:23:33 PM
there is confusion on order chart.
they pre-calculate into the bid/ask but I think they should calculete it after trade like btc-e.
if not, they will loose users.
every minute there is a condition like this ;

March 06, 2014, 03:18:04 PM
trying to skim profit without people noticing, but it causes order books to cross so we notice
Activity: 558
Merit: 251
March 06, 2014, 09:53:49 AM
Hi;

Is there any thing wrong on coinedup.com.
please check the green box and explain

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2014, 08:45:14 PM
I have used the site for awhile without issues.  I wish pete would check in more.  The site has added a .1% trading fee, which ironically I think is good since I didn't see how they would be supported without one.  They claim some new coins are coming soon.
Activity: 19
March 05, 2014, 08:39:28 PM
Are u more trustworty than MTGOx??
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 05, 2014, 05:52:22 PM
Seems like people have been satisfied with the service since my last post.
Surprising still only has 15 activity though.
Activity: 10
March 05, 2014, 01:56:48 AM
That's very small value in btc

Oh yeah? how many coins on coined up have volume more than 9 BTC daily (as execoin has on 6th day after launch and it had 15 BTC a day before)?

+1 add execoin!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 04, 2014, 11:40:30 PM
That's very small value in btc
Activity: 12
March 04, 2014, 11:35:42 PM

Hi Coinedup! A thread at coinedup sub where our community voting for execoin are not shown on subreddit new/hot... anywhere. What's wrong with it? Direct link works though, we can vote and leave comments but it's not up anywhere!

btw, please add execoin! :-)

thanks!
Activity: 35
March 03, 2014, 03:11:03 PM
Coined up works well for me.  I have been able to trade and withdraw with no problems.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
March 01, 2014, 11:53:32 PM
If you're looking for evidence that they aren't a scam and do things correctly, here's my story. CoinedUp is SUPER AWESOME! Thankfully, not a scam at all!

I don't really know what you guys are talking about with a slow site. I just deposited 1 btc, waited 2 confirmations (which they said it would take), and then my btc was in my wallet. Then I bought about half a million dogecoin, everything got credited. And then I requested a withdrawal to my dogecoin wallet.

It was there in my wallet in like a minute.

This was one of the quickest, most straightforward transactions I've ever taken part in. AMAZING site!

P.S. It's too bad they have so many altcoins on there though; too much choice leads to confusion and inaction. I think if they just did 3 different coins or maybe 5
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 27, 2014, 05:02:53 PM
Test drove CoinedUp.com, man is it super duper slow!

I'll stick to BTC-E thank you very much.   Cool
Activity: 159
abaddon
February 27, 2014, 12:42:33 PM
Great to see you here from coinedup.com   I look forward to seeing you post around the forums.
Activity: 14
February 27, 2014, 07:50:09 AM
Both of my TES withdrawls failed. Please do my transactions or refunds asap.
My userID is 1LQ0ZZ8.
3 hours have passed!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 20, 2014, 09:41:35 PM
Not the best site, slow, unprofessional ui, lots of people experiencing problems. Would love it if OP responded a bit more often aswell..

hm...OP hasn't logged in since Dec 18.
Maybe he is busy fixing the problem, or maybe .....
Or maybe….. he's dead!
On a serious side note tho, do you reckon he has been able to even run away with a sum large enough to even be worthwhile? People can't be using this site a lot since it's gotten nothing but bad reputation ( at least from what I've seen) and the time invested in this would probably have earned him more if he just worked, haha.
Activity: 182
February 20, 2014, 04:20:06 PM
Ive successfully transferred DIME LTC and BTC here.  I just wish you guys would add CNOTE to your exchange. 
Pages:
Jump to: