Pages:
Author

Topic: hello i need a partner to do bets - page 2. (Read 863 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 03, 2016, 07:03:14 PM
im good at this so i will give only bets that is 100% win anyone who can start as my partner will see that i search to earn and split profit so if anyone can do this please send me a pm and we can talk
everything was fine, but the only mistake you make is said that you will give only bets that is 100% win.This is practically impossible you can may be  genius in this kinds of bets but there is no a sure bet. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 03, 2016, 06:50:49 PM
im good at this so i will give only bets that is 100% win anyone who can start as my partner will see that i search to earn and split profit so if anyone can do this please send me a pm and we can talk
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 03, 2016, 06:48:54 PM
very good idea, and what if the bet is lost,what are you going to share?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
October 03, 2016, 06:46:54 PM
My suggestion to you is to give your sports predictions (I assume since you mention exclusively DirectBet) to others for free here at Bitcointalk. Once you have gained enough trust and have a good reputation, I believe that a lot of people will be tipping you. This is a better investment route if you really believe in your sports predictions skills compared to what you're doing now, a newbie asking for someone to 'trust' him/her and bet on his/her takes.
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
October 03, 2016, 06:45:28 PM
i need someone who can invest like 10$ btc and we do bets i will give you the bets and you do it on your directbets account and then we share earning

So you want to give people suggestions for gambling, whilst they take risks with their own money, so they can share earnings with you? - what have you got to lose?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 03, 2016, 06:39:08 PM
i need someone who can invest like 10$ btc and we do bets i will give you the bets and you do it on your directbets account and then we share earning
Pages:
Jump to: