Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello Im new here and i can help you with privacy matters - page 3. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 896
Hi, Im here to help you with your privacy matters.
I can help you to cash out matters kyc exchanging.
Im like your very own private banker i can set up bank accounts and help you to operate with complete privacy yourself.
If you have any ideas also how you need help with privacy matters maybe to set up kyc for you then let me know.
Let me know If you need my services:)

I'll be like lawyer or banker kind of helper for here

Thanks for that, we all appreciate it, but you are in a public forum. So if anyone needs help, they will post and we will answer to their post in a transparent way, where we can all construct a good conversation with solutions. Anyone is free to share their opinion, so I suggest you become active and answer to people when they post asking for help. That's all we are supposed to do.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
This is where a lot of persons get it wrong. People can't directly help you with your privacy. Are you suggesting that some one here should send you their KYC information and you would then help them keep it safe?
Privacy is a personal choice. When we talk about privacy here we are actually trying as much as possible to avoid sharing your KYC data or losing it to some hacker or scammer or even worse a phishing attempt. So I don't see how you can help someone with his privacy. I think you should possibly explain how here.

If anyone here really wants to take their privacy seriously all the have to do is to be enlightened on how to go about it like using VPN, privacy browsers like Tor and most importantly keeping your KYC data safe.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, Im here to help you with your privacy matters.
I can help you to cash out matters kyc exchanging.
Im like your very own private banker i can set up bank accounts and help you to operate with complete privacy yourself.
If you have any ideas also how you need help with privacy matters maybe to set up kyc for you then let me know.
Let me know If you need my services:)

I'll be like lawyer or banker kind of helper for here
Pages:
Jump to: