Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello Im trader i do binance futures trading see what i can Do here - page 5. (Read 795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
So if you are paid money and no one knows you, that is just an exit scam, or not? I too can easily tell someone to do that and if they pay, I can scam them. I see no where this is ending to than scam.

If you are good in trading, use the little you have to trade and profit from it than looking for someone to pay you money for trading, I have seen many of this that has an ugly ending of misappropriation.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
If you don't have crypto/money why not offer your signal to some companies that offer signal? Try to email them and maybe they will give you a job like signals.blue or cryptosignals.org.

Or if you want to earn from predicting then try Spark profit it's a free app but you will get paid by predicting.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
What kind of partnership are you looking for? Can't you trade yourself and make money in the background? Or are you going to attempt to sale your signals? However, futures trading is also much riskier than spot trading. Because you appear to be a newbie here, it is more risky to follow your signals. I am not a futures trader and am not interested in becoming one. Those who wish to follow your signals must tread cautiously. I'm not going to follow a newbie's signal anyway.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi Im trader i do TA analysis and everthing i trade with binance futures.
Im looking For partnership with those who want to get help with trading so win:win cooperation.
But first i'll give you here few signals to show you my work.
So Lets start my first signal Will be here now

Long futures now signal:
Near / usdt tp target : 175$
Price now: 1.610$ on binance
Stop loss: 1.55$  
Pages:
Jump to: