Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello trader experts - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
May 31, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
the only thing in this crypto market I had learn from many years. just control your emotion. don't hope. don't believe anyone. just flow your strategy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
May 31, 2018, 05:58:58 AM
Learning about trading is a big challenge and one do not need to seat down, fold the hands and just watch and lament. You have to put in work on research, meet people you know physically, go to seminar which you will be tutored live. Remember, losses are part of learning because no trader records profit all the time. Having all these in mind and practicing them would see you scaling through.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
May 31, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
Oh I also would like to know how much and what it is necessary to know to call self as expert. I'm here for a year, in crypto world, but still didn't learn to make those short time prognosis which would allow me to live from daily trading. So, to me it is also I threshing to k of those tips and methods of a good trader.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 31, 2018, 05:48:20 AM
I just want to know how did you manage yourselves to become an expert in crypto trading? Is it hard to become an expert trader from the start?

I want to learn from you guys and if you have any link to share, do share it please.
Thanks.

It really important that you know someone personally who'll guide you on your way of learning to be a good trader. Hence, experiences in actual trading is one of those things that make you feel more expert. Loses also makes ourselves to do better, boost our confidence and makes us brave despite of the loss. I also joined, telegram and discord, reading forum like this, google to further add some tactics and techniques in trading. I just put in my mind that, everyday is a learning process to become an expert in trading.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 30, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
Most people just say "I'm an expert!" That's about the extent of it.  Undecided
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 30, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
To be honest, I have always considered myself as a newbie because it helps me to keep my thirst alive when it comes to learn new things and explore the opportunities. However, I have seen many senior traders doing mistakes and learning from it so I don't think that there is anything wrong in doing mistake as far as you are learning from it and not repeating the same mistake in your next trades. The practical knowledge is the best way I know to learn anything and when it comes to learning trading one can always start with the lowest possible amount and higher frequency of time and develop his own strategies based on his research and understanding about the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
I just want to know how did you manage yourselves to become an expert in crypto trading? Is it hard to become an expert trader from the start?

I want to learn from you guys and if you have any link to share, do share it please.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: