Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello :) What's everyone's favorite Alt Coin? - page 2. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I go for Litecoin. For the sake of security, I install the full client software for Bitcoin and Litecoin in separate user accounts on my computers. It's getting to be a hassle to install yet another wallet program, so unless one of the other alt coins gets as big of a market cap as Litecoin I'm satisfied with throwing my investment dollars into just the two main cryptocurrencies. Besides, I've made a pretty good gain off of Litecoin as I bought when they were worth less than 10 cents each.

Replying to Swapster's question: I think Litecoin is useful as a way of anonymizing your money trail. If you sell your bitcoins for litecoins and then buy back bitcoins, it'd be really hard for someone to track where your coins came from. Other than that, maybe Litecoin is good to keep around as a back-up for Bitcoin.

- E
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
What is the diff between Litecoin and Bitcoin? I know LC is a fork of BTC but is there any benefit to one over the other or is it just hype?
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
By favourite, you mean candidate for short term pump-and-dump?  Smiley

I agree with others about litecoin being the most viable alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Do not know what will rise?
Activity: 13
It seems that BTC-e has added most of the newer alt coins to the trading engine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Litecoin is hardly alternative being around and furnished so well, although I do agree it's the most solid 'alt'
Activity: 13
LTC because it seems to have the better payout for now..
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Litecoin for the time being.

Maybe Namecoin in the near future...
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
litecoin seems to me to be the only one with traction as of now maybe feather coin but ftc not worth my rig power as of yet
Activity: 6
Litecoin but I really haven't looked at any other alt coins. I guess Namecoin is ok since I get them free while mining for Bitminter.
Activity: 14
Litecoin, only one I am really interested in.
Activity: 28
I'm interested in YACoin right now, although it's a classic pump and dump.

What's up with everyone else?
Pages:
Jump to: