Pages:
Author

Topic: helloCoin! - Start Your First Cryptocurrency Investment Portfolio! - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What is currently happening to your project? I see in your forum thread a little activity. Is the development still going on? My best regards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
How will your investment platform compete with existing projects? I saw about a dozen projects in this segment of the market . What are your advantages? Thanks
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
this project is great and has good planning, many advantages offered from this project to everyone. hopefully for progress will be according to plan and success in the future.
Activity: 47
Quite good. This one is really a different project than others. I looking forward for this as its interesting and I want to participate it soon
Activity: 63
Do you like to names of the portfolios?

We think they are pretty fun, non-threatening & easily understandable by our target market - the non-crypto people.
Activity: 10
Do you like to names of the portfolios?
We're launching in 30 days!
The idea is nice, but it is also a great tool to boost your own private holdings as a service provider by picking those coins for sale that you hold Wink

Haha yes we also thought of that, but that's not the goal here.  Roll Eyes  Also we need to be quite big for that to work - there the risks are higher and the rewards are smaller in comparison.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The idea is nice, but it is also a great tool to boost your own private holdings as a service provider by picking those coins for sale that you hold Wink
Today, there are many projects that have an idea related to trade, management of cryptoportfolios. What are the main advantages of your project?

Dalazar, thank you for the insightful question! We included a slide explaining why this project and investment opportunity is unique:

Most of the new cryptoportfolio services focus on tech innovations: new blockchains, faster transactions, lower fees, better anonymity etc.
The blockchain & crypto tech is already way ahead of what the general population can process.
Most successful unicorn startups focus on UX innovation instead of tech innovation: Airbnb, Uber, Stripe, etc. helloCoin! focuses solely on UX innovation, we’re not bringing in more tech.

Because of the above, helloCoin’s development does not have any technology risk. We’re not an ICO, we’ll be in personal contact with you before, during, and after the investment process.
We’re launching helloCoin! regardless of the investment amount – no risk of exit scam. It’s a safe, understandable, contained, fast-moving project with a high chance of your investment breaking even after a year and providing a 17.5x ROI in four years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Today, there are many projects that have an idea related to trade, management of cryptoportfolios. What are the main advantages of your project?
We'll post updates on development regularly.
Every feedback is welcome. Smiley
What do you like the most about helloCoin?
Don't miss the chance to join this project early for massive (1750%) returns! See the charts above.
Feel free to ask any questions & share!
Pages:
Jump to: