Pages:
Author

Topic: Help!!! - page 4. (Read 1053 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
August 17, 2017, 11:41:44 PM
Is it possible to earn by playing game ? especially related to bitcoin
No there is no any games that pays out reward in bitcoin. There are few faucet based games in app store that claims to pay in bitcoins but most of them don't make payout.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 17, 2017, 11:08:34 PM
If you're planning to enter gambling to make money, then I suggest better think many times before you start your gambling. Because these gambling games are good to give us only entertainment, but mostly you will not make money from these games except if you're very lucky. But if you plan to gamble every day then you will end up in more losses. Invest your money in some other place to grow instead wasting money in gambling.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 17, 2017, 09:26:42 PM
it is possible but if you playing game in gambling then you can not always earn bitcoin because you have to know that you only have to option which is win or loss. no matter how much you want to earn, the result is like that. but in gambling business, your chance to make big money always open but you can always win. so i think it is not worth if you decide to playing gambling games, better you do another games which is not related with gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 17, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

As you ask it in gambling section, so I assume that you are asking whether or not it is possible to earn money with gambling? Of course it is possible as long as you are lucky, but the chance is so small if you want to earn in regular basis.
If what you mean by game is something like free game where you do not need to risk your money then it is very possible to earn but you will only earn dust from a free game which is not worth compared to the time you need to spend to play the game.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
August 17, 2017, 08:54:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: