Pages:
Author

Topic: Help about Gambling? - page 6. (Read 2222 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
July 21, 2016, 04:05:13 AM
I want to know which is the best option for gambling:-
1) Dice games
2) Blackjack
3) Roulette
4) Slots.....
I have tried Dice games but I am not Satisfied with it. I want to know your opinions which is the best gambling option From the above list?Huh?

I think Dice is better than a list of sites above I carry a small advantage when playing dice you just need a strategy to play dice please look on youtube there are many methods of playing dice.
while Blackjack, Roulette, slots I always lose but of potential victory Slot offers big win also defeats faster
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
July 21, 2016, 03:37:36 AM
1) Dice games
2) Blackjack
3) Roulette
4) Slots.....
I have tried Dice games but I am not Satisfied with it. I want to know your opinions which is the best gambling option From the above list?Huh?

your list is missing a few games and one is Lottery Smiley

you are welcome to try our Dust Lottery for free. Dust to BTC

1000 free bets 2 times a day for free to win 0.8 BTC

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
July 21, 2016, 03:35:16 AM
1) Dice games
2) Blackjack
3) Roulette
4) Slots.....

I agree dice is kinda boring and these roulette and slots are all a game of luck.  So basically the only chance for this to win is base on how lucky you are when you start the game.  I suggest blackjack, aside from the thrill it  will give you, it also rely on your skill.  So there is more chance for you of winning.

From the list above, i only play dice and blackjack. I would suggest blackjack to you as it will require very little skill that can help you win
I don't know how to play blackjack because I never tried it, Can you please help me to learn How to play blackjack?

You can check the mechanics on how to play here:  http://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/basics/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 03:33:57 AM
From the list above, i only play dice and blackjack. I would suggest blackjack to you as it will require very little skill that can help you win
I don't know how to play blackjack because I never tried it, Can you please help me to learn How to play blackjack?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 03:29:54 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 03:27:21 AM
1) Dice games
2) Blackjack
3) Roulette
4) Slots.....
Pages:
Jump to: