Pages:
Author

Topic: Help Bitcoin Bubble Burst Again to $6000! - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Nop no one can right now. The time Jp Morgan made that comment , bitcoin wasn't really that known between people and they didn't know how powerful that technology could be . Now with the current price ,bitcoin have shown it's true potential and it's only going up . No JP Morgan ,no wurren buffet no freaking jordan belfort could stop it's growth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
December 15, 2017, 08:06:54 AM
In as much as this does not sound obtainable but not impossible. Bitcoin can't easily go down to $6k again, we might see a $10k dip but can't dip further. Owing to the massive adoption and demand for Bitcoin. There are now so many  'believers' and can't be easily shaken by FUDders. So it will be hard to take it down to such price.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:03:48 AM
bitcoin is so expensive right now that only the rich can help you now
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
December 15, 2017, 08:02:50 AM
Why do you want the price to drop? If the price drops dramatically due to an external event (like a major country banning it, or whatever) what makes you think that people will trust bitcoin in the future, and the price will go up again? Any statement that hurts bitcoin's damage and causes its price to drop is a huge problem at this point.

who doesn't like cheaper bitcoin ?? I bet many here wishes that bitcoin will go down so they can grab more bitcoins
people who want the price to keep going up are mostly the new comers who just want to make quick money
but if you have been here long enough you would had known that every dump in price is a golden opportunity to grab more ( in case you really believe in bitcoin )

bitcoin has survived many bad news and statements in the past , so that won't affect it

I think that we reached a point that only big news can affect the price , like US ban for example or a big exchange getting hacked
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 07:57:03 AM
I think it's a bit selfish asking something like that. Like you, some invested in bitcoin with prices more than 9k+ just to join the big rise and I think they have been one of the reason why there is such a big increase. Aren't you satisfied enough.
Also you are talking about FUD. And it's not a good thing saying false information about bitcoin.
You must think how to sustain and make it grow more rather than making it burst.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 07:53:24 AM
Why do you want the price to drop? If the price drops dramatically due to an external event (like a major country banning it, or whatever) what makes you think that people will trust bitcoin in the future, and the price will go up again? Any statement that hurts bitcoin's damage and causes its price to drop is a huge problem at this point.
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 07:44:49 AM
Yeh sure just give Jamie a call I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you out!
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 07:33:17 AM
When I first got to know the bitcoin its price was around $3200 but I did not invest at first because I was sceptic about this. Slowly It's price and the value among the people increased then I bought some bitcoin at the price of $6324. After few days its price was drastically decreased because of the J.P. Morgan case. I was thinking one person's statement can make a huge business then what can we do to make some money out of bitcoin by bursting it price to much lower than now but

can we do that?
Pages:
Jump to: