Pages:
Author

Topic: Help!!! Can't find my bitcoin in my blockchain wallet..... - page 2. (Read 2222 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
From what I have understand from you post

1. You create an online wallet at Blockchain.info (I assume since you say "blockchain")

2. They sent you an email containing your wallet identifier and confirmation link

3. You cannot confirm it because you was offline (explain some more?)

4. You purchase some Bitcoin from CoinBase and then sent it to your newly create Blockchain wallet (which haven't been email-confirmed)

5. You did not the Bitcoin in your balance

Well, then one of the highest possibilities is that you withdraw to the wrong Bitcoin address. As long as it is a valid Bitcoin address, I believe CoinBase will send out. Blockchain.info just act as an wallet. The email confirmation is to confirm your ownership to the account (so they can send you a verification link whenever you want to login as an added security).

Edit: It will be great if you can post your Bitcoin address.

1: YES! Blockchain.info

2: EXACTLY

3: I didnt go online for like 3days because i was exetremely busy.

4: YES! It wasn't emailed confirmed yet. Though the confirmation link had been sent.

5: Bitcoin is not in the wallet till now.

But they sent to the email which i used in creating the blockchain.info account and i got a confirmation email via coinbase in that same email....

Did check whether or not your coins are still with coinbase? If you have not given coinbase your bitcoin address from blockchain.info they wouldnt send them there.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.

1. You create an online wallet at Blockchain.info (I assume since you say "blockchain")

2. They sent you an email containing your wallet identifier and confirmation link

4. You purchase some Bitcoin from CoinBase and then sent it to your newly create Blockchain wallet (which haven't been email-confirmed)

Well, then one of the highest possibilities is that you withdraw to the wrong Bitcoin address. As long as it is a valid Bitcoin address, I believe CoinBase will send out. Blockchain.info just act as an wallet. The email confirmation is to confirm your ownership to the account (so they can send you a verification link whenever you want to login as an added security).

1: YES! Blockchain.info

2: EXACTLY

3: I didnt go online for like 3days because i was exetremely busy.

4: YES! It wasn't emailed confirmed yet. Though the confirmation link had been sent.

5: Bitcoin is not in the wallet till now.

But they sent to the email which i used in creating the blockchain.info account and i got a confirmation email via coinbase in that same email....
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
what your address ?
you can check transaction in your wallet success or not ,if success maybe you will lose your coin if you dont have privkey your address
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.
Hi,

I registered on blockchain and my wallet identifier was sent to me via email with a confirmation link.

I couldnt confirm the wallet/link because i was offline for about 3days.

Later, i purchased bitcoin to that address (without confirming the link/wallet identifier yet via email) and it (bitcoin) was sent via my EMAIL and i receiced email from (coinbase) that i had been sent bitcoin to my blockchain wallet.

For over 7days now,  cant see the btc in my walllet. I have done the necessary confirmation yet the btc isnt reflectinng.

My question is, is it possible to send btc via email to an address/wallet that was not yet confirmed? What should i do that i haven't done?

Please any help suggestion?
Pages:
Jump to: