Pages:
Author

Topic: Help! Can't get my new L3+ to mine! - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 23, 2021, 02:57:12 PM
Maybe check the pool website for the current settings port....etc may have changed.
Maybe provide the settings you are using so we can see if there is something incorrect.

Good idea! Let me see if I can attach some screenshots for my litecoinpool settings at least and the Kernal Log.

The pool you are trying to mine too does not exist.  At least not that i can find anywhere....

Try any of these :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoin

It's #7 on the list on that link you posted. I also tried #5 and #13.
Activity: 1275
Merit: 141
January 23, 2021, 02:52:47 PM
Maybe check the pool website for the current settings port....etc may have changed.
Maybe provide the settings you are using so we can see if there is something incorrect.

Good idea! Let me see if I can attach some screenshots for my litecoinpool settings at least and the Kernal Log.

The pool you are trying to mine too does not exist.  At least not that i can find anywhere....

Try any of these :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoin
January 23, 2021, 02:50:25 PM

Activity: 1275
Merit: 141
January 23, 2021, 02:45:54 PM
January 23, 2021, 02:37:31 PM
I'm about ready to give up, for the life of me I can't figure out how to get my new L3+ to start mining. I think I've got everything entered correctly - I'm using the same setting I used years back mining LTC successfully with a few Moonlanders. I've tried other pools (litecoinpool, Prohashing, Antpool), turning off all the antivirus on my router (TP-Link Deco mesh router), and even plugging the ethernet cable directly into the modem and bypassing the router completely. Unfortunately whatever I try I get the error: local0.notice cgminer: Pool connection FAILED. Check INTERNET, POOL URL or WORKER

Can anyone help? Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: