Pages:
Author

Topic: Help choosing altcoins to invest - page 5. (Read 1072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 28, 2020, 07:54:50 AM
~
I'd suggest to put your investment on top alts right now and trade them since they are the one who's profitable except for XRP.
This is what I would have said too.

Any of the top alts except XRP and in case anyone wonders why, read this topic by @tk808 - XRP - The 2nd Biggest Scam in Digital Currency History
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 28, 2020, 07:48:11 AM
Check on ADK (aidoskuneen.com) Its been present on market for 3 years now! Just needs more exposure!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
December 28, 2020, 05:59:17 AM
Hi, I am not sure if it is really working asking to other people what is a coin that worth to invest it.
I tried to analyze previous prediction left in another big topic... and only 13,11 % of predictions realized a profit!
The rest realized a negative profit (up to 0) or actually have little or no market.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55928494

Personally I would discourage to invest in altcoins.
it's very hard realize a profit. there are many information that should be evaluated each time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
December 28, 2020, 05:54:47 AM
I participated in their signature bounty event and hope the project will be successful, which brings great hope to our bounty participants. The bounty reward seems to have been issued last week. At present, the project is still reliable. In this post, many people were found to participate in this signature event.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
December 28, 2020, 05:42:44 AM
Investing in some altcoins these days are like catching falling knives. Bitcoin is dominating and most of the altcoins are not following Bitcoin, it's already proven. It's not already the same with previous bull run around 2017-2018, which we saw an incredible run on altcoins, even shitcoins are pumping before, lol.

Yeah the risk is so huge that's why its not recommended to put some money in that area since there are so many scams happened recently and might this one is another scheme by them, But I'm totally discouraging anyone about this but they should be careful since the bitcoin and ETH market is so good right now and might they will not continue and scam all their investors.

I'd suggest to put your investment on top alts right now and trade them since they are the one who's profitable except for XRP.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 28, 2020, 05:22:21 AM
Investing in some altcoins these days are like catching falling knives. Bitcoin is dominating and most of the altcoins are not following Bitcoin, it's already proven. It's not already the same with previous bull run around 2017-2018, which we saw an incredible run on altcoins, even shitcoins are pumping before, lol.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
December 28, 2020, 05:19:17 AM
I am considering  to invest in a token AME (amepay) i think that it will be successfull with the lunch of their ieo soon on bkex exchange, they have a great team taking a lot of precautions to ensure the project and token lunch success.
Here is a link to their website
https://amepay.io/
If you have other good altcoins  to invest in please share it with us.

All altcoins are good altcoins; so you do not trade or invest in an altcoin on the basis of good. The core question is that is the altcoin worth investing ? can it yield profit in the short term or long terms ? To find answers to this, do your own research and figure it out. There is no easy decision when it involves investment in altcoins; it takes hardwork
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 28, 2020, 04:59:18 AM
For tokens, it seems that I have to be more careful, because I don't think the new token has a strong force in the market. I prefer to be on coins that are already strong in the market and tested. like the example of ethereum or litecoin, in my opinion it is currently worthy of being used as an investment asset
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
December 28, 2020, 04:53:35 AM
I am considering  to invest in a token AME (amepay) i think that it will be successfull with the lunch of their ieo soon on bkex exchange, they have a great team taking a lot of precautions to ensure the project and token lunch success.

As a rule I don't invest in projects that had ICO's, IEO's, liquidity raising events etc. It's easy for the dev team to dump on investors, exit scam, or rugpull. I think it's safer to invest in mineable POW tokens where the dev team does not control the supply, like Raven and 0xMR.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 27, 2020, 08:04:06 PM

Amepay is good I am in their telegram channel and they have a lot of update I remember them doing signature bounty campaign paying through Bitcoin and this is when people notice about this campaign, and they are still holding a signature campaign which is good for a projects that wants to create awareness, I'm holding some Amepay token I hope they can keep it up.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
December 27, 2020, 07:46:09 PM

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with you investing in Amepay, because I see you participate in Amepay bounty camapign, so that it will allow you to get more profit if you invest in Amepay (profit from your bounty and investment), so if the price of Amepay increases very high later, then of course you will get a very big profit, but if I personally choose Ethereum to be an investment, because I believe Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest right now and of course the price of Ethereum will increase very high soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
December 27, 2020, 07:42:21 PM
I understand that your post is promoting also what you are wearing right now.
But honestly, when it comes to tokens, you need to be very careful spending your hard-earned money.
When it comes to alt investments, I still prefer the top and established ones like eth.
But everyone can give their suggestions, however, it is up to you how you will evaluate such suggestion.
At the end of the day, it is your money that is at risk with this kind of investment. So be smart.
Thanks for the advice, I already invested in eth, i believed that the price would go up and with that profit i am trying to invest in some new altcoins. i am a newbie when it comes to investment i did not invest much usualy i am a bounty hunter.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
December 27, 2020, 07:35:56 PM
I understand that your post is promoting also what you are wearing right now.
But honestly, when it comes to tokens, you need to be very careful spending your hard-earned money.
When it comes to alt investments, I still prefer the top and established ones like eth.
But everyone can give their suggestions, however, it is up to you how you will evaluate such suggestion.
At the end of the day, it is your money that is at risk with this kind of investment. So be smart.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
December 27, 2020, 07:32:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: