Pages:
Author

Topic: [HELP] I need help and advice - page 3. (Read 561 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 26, 2019, 05:56:39 PM
10% a day is almost impossible. You think that 10% a day of 300 dollars is not much because it's just 30 dollars a day and most people earn more from trading or they earn more at work but if anyone could be earning 10% a day on their investment and had 10 BTC that would make them earn 1 BTC per day every day. They would be millionaires in 1 year. It's not that simple.

You can earn 10% a month without problems but asking for a consistent 10% a day is too greedy!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 26, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
-
Ethereum is very strong in price trust, community or speed in transactions.
Then you are very right because you dare to trade with Ethereum when compared to dead coins.

I have a trick to trading with the FIAT Ethereum pair. This is my trick to trading since getting to know cryptocurrency.
Because I trade Ethereum every day it can only take profits of around 1-2% with a capital of 4 Ethereum. So, to calculate monthly profits (don't lose because of this fast daily trading) it can reach 30%.

Maybe you will be a little confused by the price because I give a picture with the writing Ethereum pair Indonesian Rupiah,but I'm sure you understand the Buy and Sell numbers.

*This is the trick I trade and it will definitely be different again the instincts trade with you, so follow your conscience and courage to trade*.

Good Luck !
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 04:45:40 PM
I suggest you trade in Binance or Bittrex exchangers, buy coins that are down and have high volume, it will be profitable in the short term, but the 10% profit per day is very large, don't be greedy
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
May 26, 2019, 03:09:24 PM
I really need advice, I am a crypto currency trader and I, feel the self-mistrust that is happening to me now.

so that self-confidence makes me pause in trading, and now I want to ask you for your opinion,
I have a capital of about 1 ethereum and I want a 10% profit every day from the trade that I do.
where is the right exchanger and what coins should I trade. please help and advice.

First before you get into serious trading you need to learn the basics and then technical analysis, Risk management etc. You also need to read about different experience from different people so that you can get a clear picture of what trading is all about. Youtube and pother online blogs are quite resourceful.

In trading, daily profit is not guaranteed. Sometimes you can get 10%. Other times you lose 20%. So you need to be psychologically prepared.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 26, 2019, 01:38:12 PM
I really need advice, I am a crypto currency trader and I, feel the self-mistrust that is happening to me now.

so that self-confidence makes me pause in trading, and now I want to ask you for your opinion,
I have a capital of about 1 ethereum and I want a 10% profit every day from the trade that I do.
where is the right exchanger and what coins should I trade. please help and advice.

This is a totally wrong mindset.You can't have a "guaranteed" 10% daily profit,now matter what you are going.
Your first trading capital is only for testing purposes and for gaining experience.You will eventually lose it,but don't give up.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
May 26, 2019, 12:59:19 PM

A 10% profit might not be realistic everyday. So you don't need to put your stake high because it can be dangerous.

Again, I'm not sure your profit goal has anything to do with exchanger.

The coins you should trade is the thing you should find out with your own research and that will make you a pro trader someday.

My suggestion is bitcoin because of its volatility.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
May 26, 2019, 12:23:13 PM

Crypto trading is not an easy way of income unless you have earned enough knowledge about it. You need to have knowledge of fundamental, technical, sentimental analysis.
If I'm not wrong then you want fixed 10% profit a day and that's quite impossible for everyday gain... It's like someday you may gain 10% and sometimes less or more.

If you want to trade in USD market then Bitfiinex, coinbase, bitstamp can be good, there are more.
For alt market trading currently Binance which I will recommend because it's a high volume exchange.

The coins you should trade is the thing you should find out with your own research and that will make you a pro trader someday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 26, 2019, 12:06:33 PM

Pages:
Jump to: