Pages:
Author

Topic: HELP! I want to invest but don't know which and how. is DigiByte ok? - page 4. (Read 652 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Day trading DigiByte would be better than "investing", in my opinion. It's way too risky to invest in cryptocoins that are not top 10. Besides you are a newbie and shouldn't be dabbling in lesser known altcoins.  DigiByte was doing quite well in the past until the 2018 crash though.

Why not invest in Bitcoin? It's the safest Cryptocurrency to invest in and can be more profitable long-term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
I think digibyte is currently facing the same fate that many old altcoins will face over time, which is outdated features, i believe that new coins can do better than old coins but scammers seizing the opportunity to scam people, still its better to be on the lookout for better projects, they will find their way to deliver the best
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
if I may suggest you buy small coins in binance, in my opinion there you can get profit even though it's a little as long as you can read the chart, or you can try to check in cmc, you can see rop rank 1-50 or 1-20 it might be can help you choose which coins to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
I will not give direct advice. I will write as I think. Now again is not the best time to buy altcoins. Just look at the dynamics of prices. Thus, crypto assets of $100 in the coming months will turn into $30-50 or even less.
I have a Digibyte(in loss), but I would prefer not to have this coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
Damnson. Of course, buy Bitcoin. And start to read, explorer, watch videos about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. And digibite? forget about it. Another shit coin.

Rule 1: Always invest in Bitcoin, no matter what Smiley

Rule 2: If you not a trader, do not invest in altcoins.

Rule 3: Do your own research always, don't listen, anyone, never.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
To make your first investment and want to make a long investment, you need to look at other coins, because if you only monitor those coins in just 2 days and then to invest in those coins, I think it's still too early. DGB is good for lonsgterm, but it must be really patient because the increase is very little and takes a long time.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
im 18 years old and have $100 (Canadian) that I would like to invest. im not looking for a quick buck or anything, doing this just to see how it is investing in cryptocurrency. upon research, I came upon DigiByte and was wondering if this is a good investment for the long run? ive been following for the past 2 days and it has gone up in value and then down again. if this is not a good investment I would love to hear of others. thank you  Tongue

Digibyte is an old community based coin. Though there are no reasons for it not to rise in the future, it also doesn't has solid reason to stand out of others.
If I were to recommend, I'd ask you to look into other better coins than spending on a less active project like digibyte. Bitcoin is a good place to start.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
DigiByte is like every other new altcoin and one of the things peculiar about them, is that most of them, no matter how highly placed they are, how highly rated they are or how much they are hyped and their prices in the process have grown, they can still fall. Some of them might end up being abandoned. Think carefully before investing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
You should invest at your own knowledge and not just asking anybody in this forum or anybody which to invest. You should be the one doing your research in order for you to not to blame anyone for your lost. Remember that most people are just wanting their coin to be bought massively that'll make it pump. And most probably that's the coin they wanted you to buy.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
im 18 years old and have $100 (Canadian) that I would like to invest. im not looking for a quick buck or anything, doing this just to see how it is investing in cryptocurrency. upon research, I came upon DigiByte and was wondering if this is a good investment for the long run? ive been following for the past 2 days and it has gone up in value and then down again. if this is not a good investment I would love to hear of others. thank you  Tongue

Do not invest yet, this is a trap that newbies must watch out, go to Youtube check out various videos about investing the right in Cryptocurrency, just be sure to watch reputable channels and check online for the best articles about investing in Cryptocurrency, don't just ask here, people are in a hurry to shill coins they are promoting, and that will be your trap, take your time to educate yourself first.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
I suggest you spend your time on crypto history, how crypto works and what makes a coin demanding, if you can find these answers you will know which coin will be the best choice for you, you can start with top 20 coins on coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Since you are newbie on crypto-currency world I will suggest take entry with bitcoin. You are not enough older to play with altcoin. No matter what amount you want to invest. But matter is about your experience. If you expecting that 100$ would give you life changing oppurtunity then you are on wrong track. There is nothing like that, but yes, you might learn a lot by this amount. So my suggestion is just buy some bitcoin and look on altcoin market for understand. Enter some exchange and note on your mind about all movements of altcoin. So very soon you will able to play with it. Best of luck for you.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
In my opinion, DigiByte is also good for investing. but my advice, if you are still a beginner in investing you better invest in Ethereum only. because ETH price movements are stable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
If you are aware of the risk involve investing in crypto currency you can now buy that digibyte coin. But if you are still affraid you can start investing it in bitcoin instead . also do learn more about the  project you want to be involve try searching and check the roadmap goals of the project before investing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I don't think digibyte is a good investment, how about Binance coin, you're not looking for a quick buck right? so I recommend to invest Binance coin hold it for long term, I'm sure you can make profit this altcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Dogecoin is only cheaper than Digibyte because of its total supply 121 billion against 12 billion. The fees on bitcoin aren't that high, it only depends on which exchange you're using some have fixed while others have different levels of priority. There's even a few that doesn't charge any fee I couldn't remember which one but you can quickly find it on the trading discussion board.

That is why I recommend (s)he to buy Dogecoin, it is totally cheaper compared to DigiByte if we are comparing it with its total supply. And the price itself is more stable compared to it, there is no reason for a newbie to not buying it unless (s)he is buying Bitcoin directly. And about the fee, Bitcoin fee might be not that high but if we are comparing it with Dogecoin?
with Dogecoin, we will at most spend 500 Dogecoin or approximately around 0.0002BTC as trx fee but with Bitcoin we need to spend at least 0.0004 BTC as trx fee.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Since you are a newbie on here why don't you spend your time on crypto research first? bitcoin is safer for newbie like you and altcoins are more risky, its your call just make sure you understand crypto before investing, mind you its a bad time for altcoin and also a good time to buy too
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
if you want to make an investment then the answer is no. Digibyte and by extension altcoins are not good investments. and this has been the case for as long as the altcoin market has been around. they are only good for day traders who enjoy riding the extremely volatile prices which are mostly volatile because of manipulation. for a regular user, specially a newcomer, it is very dangerous because you wouldn't know what to do in the market and end up losing that small investment of yours.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
How about this, have you heard something called Dogecoin? other than Bitcoin, buying Dogecoin is a good start for a newbie. Because it is more stable compared to other cryptocurrencies and the fee is not that high compared to Bitcoin if you are sending it from one exchange to another.
not only that, it is also cheaper compared to DigiByte.
Dogecoin is only cheaper than Digibyte because of its total supply 121 billion against 12 billion. The fees on bitcoin aren't that high, it only depends on which exchange you're using some have fixed while others have different levels of priority. There's even a few that doesn't charge any fee I couldn't remember which one but you can quickly find it on the trading discussion board.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Do your own research (DYOR) you just listen to what people say but don't do it especially when it's uncertain and if it's just speculation. You better research and find out which token should be purchased.

Because of this you will know what tokens have the potential to rise in price over time.
Pages:
Jump to: