Pages:
Author

Topic: Help in getting funding - page 2. (Read 324 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
June 25, 2020, 09:10:40 PM
Why not market this first in fiat, where you can probably contact people directly and secure more funding? Even though it is easier in mechanics to send Bitcoin across the world, not all investors hold BTC and for those that don't, you can get a hold of capital that way. I don't see why you wouldn't first establish a foundation for more reliability and trust, and then shift towards a crypto-operated system. I'm sure there would be some Argentinian investors available, right?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 25, 2020, 08:46:11 PM
I´m an argentinian lawyer who has been working in a long term BTC investment in coins. You basically send bitcoins that will be invested in livestock, creating a crowdfarming system where you don´t own a cow, just the equivalent of it. And by getting that money, the people can work the animal (getting milk, for example), insted of sending them to the slaughterhouse before finalizing its cycle. I have all this thinked, and i have been a lurker of this forum from a few months already and been working on this as a side-project, and even if the quarantine has help me to get more time in this, the truth is that the need of change cannot wait for me to learn everything to get a livestock-crypto market running by my own. so i´m in need of asking for crypto funding.

I´m by no means asking for donations, i´m just... i don`t know, looking for any advice or tip in general, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: