Pages:
Author

Topic: Help! Ledger nano s not show my bitcoins - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
That's weird.

Maybe something is wrong on the derivation path.

How did you generate this address? Anything unusual?

Yes i used an address from sign message. I tried your codes but no get more addresses

That's the problem, wrong derivation path

This address is not segwit.
Have you tried legacy derivation path on Electrum?
Have you tried legacy Wallet in ledger chrome app?

You probably generated this address in a segwit wallet, right? It is because segwit addresses do no sign message, so ledger wallet generate s a legacy address instead

No the address is from legacy chain , and i get it from sign message on ledger chrome app. I tried legacy path only on Electrum and on ledger chrome app.

This is a signed message

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Adriano2010 and today is 11.07.2018
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
15ji5aiUt8jNshY4XFKyvpGtc4HN2Dj7ca
IEwb2I3QVY+rQV9j08ZPtUwmfZeRhGRuc/fmFZHxKMqBKO/k55NMmXNvIOvacyz7Wtt/f8zVMQrK2C68/nlqA/U=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Do i need to modify derivation path on electrum?

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
That's weird.

Yes i used an address from sign message. I tried your codes but no get more addresses

That's the problem, wrong derivation path

This address is not segwit.
Have you tried legacy derivation path on Electrum?
Have you tried legacy Wallet in ledger chrome app?

You probably generated this address in a segwit wallet, right? It is because segwit addresses do no sign message, so ledger wallet generate s a legacy address instead
Adriano2010, did you use address from Tools - Sign Message ? If that is the case you can not see your balance just because Ledger app is not checking all created address. I have same problem and I solve it with Electrum, so download that wallet and type in Electrum console :

Code:
for x in range(0, 100): print wallet.create_new_address(False)

Electrum will generate 100 receiving addreses, if your coins are in one of those address balance will be updated. In case you not see coins after this try to use Electrum console again to search for change addresses :

Code:
for x in range(0, 100): print wallet.create_new_address(True)

You can try with 50 or any number of addresses, in my case I find it after generating 200 addresses.

PS :

You need to pair your Ledger with Electrum first, but before you type that code I think it's wise to disconnect Ledger.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Adriano2010, did you use address from Tools - Sign Message ? If that is the case you can not see your balance just because Ledger app is not checking all created address. I have same problem and I solve it with Electrum, so download that wallet and type in Electrum console :

Code:
for x in range(0, 100): print wallet.create_new_address(False)

Electrum will generate 100 receiving addreses, if your coins are in one of those address balance will be updated. In case you not see coins after this try to use Electrum console again to search for change addresses :

Code:
for x in range(0, 100): print wallet.create_new_address(True)

You can try with 50 or any number of addresses, in my case I find it after generating 200 addresses.

PS :

You need to pair your Ledger with Electrum first, but before you type that code I think it's wise to disconnect Ledger.
legendary
bitcoindata.science
That's weird.

It definitely should show on Electrum
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Type your address at blockchain.com website

Check if the balance is correct there.

If the transfered value does not show on blockchain.com, you didn't receive it.

You can also use Electrum wallet, it works well with nano s.

Is confirmed already on blockchain. Has 28 confirmation but still not showing on ledger. I tried also electrum and not show balance.

I will contact ledger support later when will be online.

Anyone know any solution?

Double check the address, but you hopefully did that when you clicked the receive button on the UI

Is confirmed already on blockchain. Has 28 confirmation but still not showing on ledger. I tried also electrum and not show balance.

I will contact ledger support later when will be online.

Anyone know any solution?
legendary
bitcoindata.science

Stop using the Chrome apps for your Ledger wallet and start using the new all-in-one wallet released yesterday: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/live

The coins should appear there.

I also use ledger live software but bitcoins not appears on it.

How i can fix it?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Stop using the Chrome apps for your Ledger wallet and start using the new all-in-one wallet released yesterday: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/live

The coins should appear there.
Hi. I have a problem. I receive 0.0055 bitcoin and not shown on my ledger nano s. How i can fix it?

Pages:
Jump to: