Pages:
Author

Topic: Help Me! - page 4. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
August 23, 2017, 01:11:19 AM
I just lost my $50 while gambling! I want to get it back. How can I earn back my money? I really need it. Also I don't know if this is supposed to be posted here or not so sorry if it is not.
You that gambling is so risky and once you lose your money you didn't get it back again. Hopefully before you go to gambling think it very well if this are good or not. One thing i can say to you don't gamble again because once you lose you want to get back again your loses but i think its not good idea. Maybe find another source but not in gambling.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
August 23, 2017, 12:37:57 AM
I just lost my $50 while gambling! I want to get it back. How can I earn back my money? I really need it. Also I don't know if this is supposed to be posted here or not so sorry if it is not.

No, you can't get it back by not playing again. It's not the food that you ate on a restaurant and you can take back your money easily. If you really need that money why did you gamble with it? You shouldn't gamble the money that you need to spent something for your important things. Next time, just gamble what you afford to lose.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 12:31:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: