Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me choose an ICO please! - page 18. (Read 3879 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
April 17, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
I really do not understand what is difficult in choosing an ICO? There are already all sorts of posts about step by step instructions on how to choose what you need to do for this...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
For each technology and for each project are people, so pay attention to the developers and advisers of this project. Look at their previous experience in this area and in what companies they worked   Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:12:55 AM
I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
Investment is a personal matter. You can't rely too much on other people's opinions and suggestions, and actively look for information and analysis. Sometimes the advice of others will mislead you into making wrong decisions.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 17, 2018, 03:11:09 AM
Hello coiner,

Fellow ICO investor here.
My plans are for ATF [AgroTechFarm].
In simple words ATF = Marijuana + Organic Farming + Blockchain.
Let me know if you need further details.

This is their website: http://agrotechfarm.io/
Thanks, of course, that's a good input for me, but is the ICO project structure clear and promising for the future? if that translucency is likely to affect the market price of crypto for the future.
Activity: 65
April 16, 2018, 12:19:57 PM
Hei, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
You must learn to choose promising ICO, otherwise you can lose all your money. From the list that you chose, I did not find any good investment projects Sad
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 14, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
It’s good to know that you are interested to invest in ICOs, but here are some things you need to consider before deciding to buy with them.

1. Double check the social media profiles of each team member to see if they are for real or not.
2. Read, read, read the whitepaper, please!
3. Foresee their project concept and roadmap to know if its possible for their project to rise.

I do not mind how much are their prices, but these three tips above are more important to me.

Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 608
April 13, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
In the first place behind each project are people, so pay attention to them.
Look at their previous experience in this area, see which companies they worked in and whether they are public  Wink
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
I suggest first look ico listed on icobench because according to it is also good, and there are also many others so we must be smart in choosing ico and check his team as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
Check out DIW token as well. It features secure storage of private data, smart contract and electronic health records.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
I look at the following areas: Whitepaper, Usefulness of product, Team members, Collaborations, If they are active in conferences etc
Check out DIW token (in my signature) I think its a very interesting project
Activity: 420
April 13, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh

I think there are many ways to determine a good ICO and if you have trouble you can see the team, the project is developed, linkedin profile of each team but if you are still confused then and can go to https://icobench.com/icos there will get good ICO info and be rated from some reliable advisors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
I personally going to invest in Ambit Mining ICO, very promising project, so I think you can also try.
QCT
Activity: 59
April 13, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
 Huh

Read the WP attentively and invest some amount you can afford to lose
Activity: 85
April 08, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
I think you need to watch ICO wich is more popular who have higher HYPE rating
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
April 08, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
1. OpenPlatform
2. DAOstack
3. Merculet
4. OriginProtocol

This is only my own opinion about that projects, so if you are interested - do your own research before investing in any of them.
These one have the idea and the solid teams to realize them so I decided for me that they are worth to participate.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 08, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
Ive been really looking into iiottel, go check them out on twitter twitter.com/iiottel, or just click my signature i think its a great idea, just need to build up the fan base
Activity: 55
April 08, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
To the best of my little knowledge, there are a lot of things or predictions we need to look at before investing in ICO. These few points below could be of useful help
- study the project you want to invest in very well, especially the team
- join the telegram and see the interest of the investors
- how busy or interactive is the telegram group?
- if the number of bounty hunters is far exceed the investors, then becareful.
These and some other important points might be of help in choosing a reliable ICO.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 03:46:40 PM
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
Hello, friend. I recommend looking at the Flogmail ISO project. Link: https://flogmall.com
This is not a scam. The project has a good and open team, they even put a video camera in the office. There is an almost finished product and a popular idea. Implementation of the project at a high level. I'm waiting for the beginning of sale of tokens and entered into subscription.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
better make your decision on your own research , nobody can/will advise you well , they are all trying to make money , me included , search for some announcements and read the specs and whitepaper , that can tell a lot

You are so right on this advise. Making a personal research and personal convinsion is better in ico investment or buying of coins. Some of the users here suggesting one name or link and the other might be an admin, marketer or developer just extra ordinarily hyping there jobs.

Trust no one but yourself. Mindlessly repeating choices of others will bring you nowhere. Yes, it is hard to pick up a good ICO (there is still a great chance it will turn out to be a scam). But there are some questions you'd better ask before participating in any ICO:
- does the project really require blockchain? Not everything should be decentralized or has its own token. Why doesn't the team simply use ETH?
- the platform is claimed to be open-sourced but GitHub has zero activity? That's a big red flag!
- see any promises of guaranteed profit? it is a scam.
I would skip the obvious part (an opaque roadmap, an unclear and short whitepaper, an anonymous team) but if the huge bulk of ICO token is meant to be distributed among the advisors stay away from it!
Pages:
Jump to: