Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me choose an ICO please! - page 2. (Read 3879 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
October 10, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
use ico rating website take some top 10 ongonig ico and make some reseach search the team check the ability to get x2 or more  and everything will be ok
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
There is a lot of risk for emerging ICOs as a hot trend. Many new people like me are really concerned about projects with large advertising scales. Because safety is uncertain when only the form is seen without a specific purpose. We decided to stop and wait when the crypto market stabilized.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
You should judge for yourself. If you listen to other people's opinions, you may go bankrupt. This is investment is not a game. There are many scammers you have to be careful about.
The determination of ico is indeed from myself and avoids following people's thoughts because it could be detrimental to us better to believe in ourselves in choosing ico as our investment
beware of cryptocurrency investments. You have to find information yourself, don't let other people know you want to invest otherwise you will face many scammers and cheat you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
I do not know about these three ico projects and have never seen them. Before investing you need to learn everything about these projects. If they have no guarantees that the project will be alive, for example, escrow or support of any authoritative project, then it is better not to invest. If you still want to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is better than Bitcoin not to find this most valuable asset now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 03:17:57 AM
You should judge for yourself. If you listen to other people's opinions, you may go bankrupt. This is investment is not a game. There are many scammers you have to be careful about.
The determination of ico is indeed from myself and avoids following people's thoughts because it could be detrimental to us better to believe in ourselves in choosing ico as our investment
Activity: 91
October 10, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 10, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
Are you planining on investing in an ICO?? If yes, go for security/utility token based ICOs with geniune teams and a reasonable/feasible Plan of action/Roadmap!! Eventhough good ICOs still exist, their use case is what should be considered first; whether it is feasible, and whether the team has faces, a track record, whether their information is traceable and verifiable etc. to pick one for you won't be easy as it is always adviced that when getting involved, you do your own due deligence.! I have a suggestion though; so many ICOs that have ended public wide sales are now in exchanges with token prices at way lower than private/public sales, If you feel you must invest while sale is going on, use the indices up there to choose and wisely too, or you can buy those already trading on exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 01:01:23 AM
I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin

Last night I read some article about cointed , and there are some useful information states that giftz is really good for long term investment so maybe you should try it for now while youre looking for some other coins. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
there are actually lots of interesting icons out there, it's just that the good or not of an ico depends on how you research the ico, everyone will have a different opinion, so it's best to do your own research on ico.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
of course if there is an ICO that is very promising I'll not tell you  Cheesy
You have to do your own research without asking anyone, but if you are new to it, I suggest that you do not invest in ico but learn a lot first.
Activity: 546
October 05, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Go to sites like ico bench, there are lots of icos there in the sites and  you can pick anyones out of the coins listed there to invest in. I would like to point out that ico rating sites are not very trustworthy so you need to make sure that you are doing research and learning about the projects before you invest in any of the coins that you find there
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
October 04, 2018, 03:33:03 AM
I hope you are more to do your own analysis to choose ICO. So as not to blame other people when you experience failure due to someone else's opinion. It will be better and according to your own choice. Be confident with yourself will look even greater !! Lips sealed
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
It is most advisable to visit a ico review site and find out the ratings about the ico to determine of the ico is best to invest to or not. Sometimes, you must rely on the third party apps in determining some clarification, thanks to the ico review site.
Activity: 226
October 03, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
I get that you might really need help with this, but I don't really think that this thread would help you, unless you plan on investing in more than a single ICo at the end of the day, because you would be getting lots and lots of suggestions at the end of the day, and I think it is still entirely up to you to make your choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 23, 2018, 12:54:31 PM
Do your own research dude !
you will get doubt,because more many users here give many different opinion  about ico.
You should do your own research
-Check their smart contract
-Read Whitepapers
-See the team of the ico,make sure it's not fake team
-see roadmap
-see ico rating

Activity: 406
homt.net
September 23, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
 Huh

To invest in an ICO project, follow some steps to choose the better ICO project.
1. Checking Roadmap and Project future;
2. By reading the whitepaper;
3. Check their activity on Social media and Telegram also;
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 23, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
Hi there! I have been known somes rule for choosing an ICO here:
- check their smart contract
- check team information: check their team member information by checking their Linkedin, facebook, twitter. If they are not scam, they will show you all about them.
- check their whitepaper to find their solution and their technology.
- check their road map and the ico time. The resonable time is not too long or not too short.
- check their community feedback. But becareful fomo.
- if you know code and decode, should check their Github.
I hope my experiences will help you something in the crypto world.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 23, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
To give advice on choosing ICO for investment is a stupid thing. I advised my friend to invest money in 5 ICO.
2 of which turned out to be fraudulent projects and he lost his money.
1 project has not grown in price for six months, but there are chances.
2 projects gave such growth that they covered all losses for the first 3 projects and gave an opportunity to earn very well.
And what do you think, my friend is grateful to me? No! He takes offense at me that he lost his money for 2 projects. Since then, I have not advised anyone of any ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
You should do your own research mate as you will get more confused as different user may suggest you different ico..and many will suggest you the one they are promoting..so its best to do your own research..read whitepapers,see roadmaps and decide yourself.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 23, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
I can't recommend the project here because if I scam I will get a warning, unless I take part in a bounty or get paid and indeed the project is good I would suggest. maybe if you want to invest this must be in accordance with your beliefs and your instincts
Pages:
Jump to: