Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me decide the name of my bitcoin gambling website - page 3. (Read 4948 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
IMHO, BitSharp.Net sounds better than Bitcoin-Betting-Guide.Com. Smiley
If I were you, I'd go for BitSharp.Net.

I choose BitSharp.Net because it is short and easy to remember.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
also Bitrico would be funny Smiley

Rico means rich in portuguese/spanish.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
'Bitsharp' is short,sweet, and memorable. I also looked over your site - not too bad.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I don't really know much about SEO, but wouldn't changing your site URL mean you have to start from scratch? And it looks like bitcoin-betting-guide.com is ranking pretty well? Again, I don't know much about SEO, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

they could use url redirect at first, people that open the old link will redirected to the new url until the new url getting more established.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Voted for BitSharp it sounds better. I do not like when a site has keyword domain it is hard to remember
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I don't really know much about SEO, but wouldn't changing your site URL mean you have to start from scratch? And it looks like bitcoin-betting-guide.com is ranking pretty well? Again, I don't know much about SEO, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
I would name it BitGambit, sounds mutant Wink

the word gambit has been already taken www.gambit.com using it might cause people to think that the two sites have a relation to each other. So it is better to use another name for it

bitbet was my first name, but already exists too, what a pitty.
Activity: 602

the word gambit has been already taken www.gambit.com using it might cause people to think that the two sites have a relation to each other. So it is better to use another name for it
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
bitsharp sound really cool in my opinion, but bitcoin sharp could attract more bitcoin visitors from the internet as there is concrete word bitcoin in it
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
You have to keep in mind what your website is really for and that is exactly what your first name was/is bitcoin betting guide, it might not sound that cool but bitsharp for example doesnt say anything about your site, the sharp doesnt say anything about it and i would associate it more with an exchange so you may want to think of other names.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Bitsharp is more cool & looks easy to remember than Bitcoin Sharp or Bitcoin Betting Guide
But, it could better if you keep using .com domain
Activity: 168
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
My vote to bitcoinsharp is cool
Activity: 560
Why not shortened your existing name as bitbetguide.com for example, I think its a better idea. But bitcoinsharp is also an ideal name if you like it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
is it itself a betting and gambling website or information about it if only information then your current domain is better and have keyword in it because people search the exact line in google or if its a gambling site then current domain dont sounds rite then you can convert it to bitsharp.net
Activity: 602
In my opinion bitsharp sounds catchy plus people tend to memorize it faster if the name is short
Activity: 472
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
We like the current name. It sounds universal.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Bitsharp.. simply & unique word will easy to remember and recommended..
i think .net will not be a disadvantages at all when every visitors got comfortable and familiar to visit the web..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
bitsharp is a good name, simple, well remembered and "sharp" of course.. the current name just like PC and Console game.. "guide-walktrough" why u dont add cheat and gameshark its complete Console game LOL
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Feed me btc ^
I like Bitsharp, you could even use sharp with the definition of smart by having a motto of something like, "Stay sharp in betting with bitsharp!"   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: