Pages:
Author

Topic: Help Me Make A Give Away For | Best Idea Gets 0.001 - page 2. (Read 696 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Take post number of each entry (i.e this would be #4, the next entry would be #5; only allow one entry per person).

Then use a random number generator to pick the number of the winner
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
How about guessing the first 2 digits of a block that clears that day (you pick). This is a bitcoin forum after all   Grin.

Did I win??

I forgot to mention, I would prefer if it didn't have any numbers unless it is pretty creative. While this is pretty creative documenting the numbers each day would become hard.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Hello, I want to give away 0.001 every day to a random person starting from 12/1 all the way up til 12/25 and on 12/25 I plan to give away 0.005-0.01. Basically I need help with figuring out how to give away 0.001 per day that will be completely fair for everyone. I was thinking of asking a personal question each day and the person with the correct answer wins, but it could take people over 1 day to answer or I could run out of questions, anything along the lines of this. Please help me, the winner with the best idea will get 0.001. Thanks!   Cheesy

I would prefer it didn't require numbers, such as someone guessing a random number which I would pull.
Pages:
Jump to: