Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me please!!!! - page 2. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Invest one trustworthy airdrops. Many airdrops are just tricks to steal your private information, you get it. >_<
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Basing on your rank, most probably you are referring to airdrops campaign. What do you expect?, airdrops are free. You are meant to wait at least after their ICO presale is over. And not all that fill out their forms were eligible for tokens. As i have experienced, there were limited participants available and you should participate in their telegram channel actively. The best thing to do is wait. Be patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Actually, no one can assist you based on provided information. Everything could happen: disqualification, termination, etc. Try to approach bounty and/or airdrop project managers on the above-mentioned issues.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
January 22, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
Hi

I did a lot of airdrop and bounties.
but i do not get tokens. Who can help me with
Maybe you are not qualified because of your rank,or you didnt follow the bounty's rules,or for sure you didnt meet their requirements for each weeks.Because if you are really doing the tasks you will get your stakes each week! but be sure you are really reading the bounty rules so that your time and effort wont be wasted.
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
Airdrop tokens aren't a priority for most teams. They're normally distributed along with the bounty campaign after the ICO takes place (if there is an ICO). This means the drop could take months. How long have you been waiting exactly? Only some projects such as DeepOnion will airdrop the tokens consistently and within a guaranteed timeframe, most others will do this eventually but not urgently.
That's good idea
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 22, 2018, 02:07:48 AM
Hi

You could ask the bounty manager. How long he or she calculate the spreedsheats. Or you could see from the ico is the ico still exist or not. Is the ico doing sale now?. Sometimes ico give the payment when the main sale done. If still not end it will never pay the bounty.emm for the airdrops i dont really know about it because a lot of airdrops give unvalue coin in the market.
Activity: 266
January 22, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
Hi

Airdrop worth only one from ten, anothers it is trash. If you want to be in crypto and earn some money then you need go in on Bounties.
Activity: 280
January 22, 2018, 01:31:56 AM
It's not something you will blame anyone because Airdrops are free gifts. The owner has the right to give you or not to give you. Some of the Airdrops are based on first come first serve. Anyway you can still be hoping on them to send to your wallet in future. It's never late.
Activity: 658
January 22, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
Hi

Same here Smiley, i did a lot of airdrop but the token don't appear in my wallet Really is sad Sad
Activity: 38
January 22, 2018, 01:04:00 AM
I think you didn't finish their asks to receive your rewards. Somes forget like their fanpage and keep blaming the airdrop is a scam. How sad is that !
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
January 21, 2018, 10:35:58 PM
Have you read their rules? Some airdrops have rules specified like, for example, they send tokens only to this number of participants or only to those who donated gas to them. If you happen to join these kinds of airdrops and you missed entering the number of accepted participants, even if you already send them your information to their form, then, unfortunately, you won't get anything tokens from them. Same thing if you did not donate for gas.

Now for the bounties, it usually takes weeks before it can be distributed to the bounty hunters. It takes this long since managers need to review, verify and calculate all the stakes and tokens before they can be sent to all the participants. Sometimes, if the ICO is not yet finished, and you participate in a presale campaign, they hold the distribution until the ICO ends. If that's the case, it will take up to 1 month before you can receive your rewards.
Activity: 658
January 21, 2018, 10:10:25 PM
Hi

It means you're gotten scammed lol. They didn't pay as they promise to you.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 21, 2018, 07:15:31 PM
Hi

If you did everything right, you must wait. Sometimes you can get your coins in 2-3 months.

Oh, of course, that is normally the rules because they don´t want the bounty hunters to dump as the coins go into an exchange, so .. yep, 1 or 2 months easily.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 21, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
Hi

Are you using a correct address? Normally you´ll just need an ethereum address. Some of the bounties are scams, but you will normally get paid with the know ones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:35:20 PM
Hi

If you did everything right, you must wait. Sometimes you can get your coins in 2-3 months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
If it was airdrop that's just luck)))
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

airdrop does not take much time. Filled and forgotten, and the reward can be profitable. I think you can spend a little time Cool Cool
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
check your MEWaller or in etherscan.io.
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 48
January 21, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
1. You can pm support of your ico
2. Check again you wallet again
3.Check time of your ico, when them will give token
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
January 21, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Based on my experienced about airdrop, you should follow the rules and fill the form corectly, you need to participated join in telegram, if already do it but not get the token maybe that's airdrop are scam or not paying, I found so many scams airdrop too, sometimes I get the token but that's no have price, keep work hard and learn more about airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: