Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me recover my BTC-E hacked funds, 3 BTC reward! - page 2. (Read 1650 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 251
I would say BTC-E scammed you theres a reason why China is banning the sale of Bitcoin because of all the scams and companies like them.They know very well there is basicly nothing that can be done .I personally think that whole sites a scam just from all the pump and dumps just look at the trolbox nothing but scammers!!!!.lesson learned never trust a Chinaman and never ever send money over to China!!!! Sorry for your loss bro
seems paranoid a little... there are not much scams in the bitcoin atm.

2ts: sorry for you loss, but unfortunately I doubt that you will retrieve anything
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...
I would say BTC-E scammed you theres a reason why China is banning the sale of Bitcoin because of all the scams and companies like them.They know very well there is basicly nothing that can be done .I personally think that whole sites a scam just from all the pump and dumps just look at the trolbox nothing but scammers!!!!.lesson learned never trust a Chinaman and never ever send money over to China!!!! Sorry for your loss bro
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have a PC and I only connect to my home network. No screensharing or anything going on.
Activity: 6
Do you have any kind of screen sharing on your computer? Do you use a mac or PC? Someone could have just taken control of your computer via your local network. Is your wireless security on?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I read all this and feel sorry for you but now I think nobody can help you about this mean your all money is gone and its unrecoverable  Sad
Activity: 27
Hello,

So I posted this on bitcointalk.org forum to ask about my hacked (or not) BTC-E. This is the link to the thread so you can understand the siutation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacked-lost-all-money-on-btc-e-please-help-404031

I figured this would be my last hope, if you can help me recover my lost funds, I'm going to reward you with 3 BTC.

Please let me know!
Pages:
Jump to: