Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me with faucet idea *UPDATE* 10/11/13 - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 10, 2013, 09:22:43 PM
I'm not a big alt coin fan myself but I can help you out with this a bit.

I thought of a funny name, though, if you go with Terracoin as your 3rd currency. Why not BTCLT-bar.tk?  Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 10, 2013, 09:06:27 PM
If you are doing an alt-coin faucet, perhaps it should be called something like "altfaucet" "alt-coinfaucet" or something obvious like that.  Are you good with coding though? 

i'm novice
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
October 10, 2013, 04:30:40 PM
If you are doing an alt-coin faucet, perhaps it should be called something like "altfaucet" "alt-coinfaucet" or something obvious like that.  Are you good with coding though? 
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 10, 2013, 01:33:42 PM
You may donate so we can buy a domain and pay for a little promotion
18ZzX7jVM2pb7T2zZM8G6a21ZQpRqxWuFr
Thank you in advance! Please do not donate more than 0.1 btc without posting the blockchain here so everyone can view it

Hey BTCtalk I got an idea Smiley We all love bitcoin rite? but there are some that want to use XRP or Litecoin
So why not makes a faucet that spits coins out every 12 hrs but you can choose what coin or alt-coin you'd like.
Or if they have all 3 address in there account give them a randomize option so its a surprise.

It's just a rough idea. I want help making a site to do this.. im thinking a (.tk) domain for the time being.
Once the site is functional I would like donations for the faucet. Hopefully we can make a automatic wallet thingy so no admin has to touch the funds.

Adspace will be for sale at 0.1 per month. I dont want to make anything off this. I just remember when i first discovered bitcoin and alt coins it was pretty hard to get.

If you wanna be involved in this project post below and ill pm you when i can.

DO NOT ASK TO DONATE UNTIL SITE IS FUNCTIONAL!
Things i need help figuring out
  • name for site
  • LOGO
**UPDATE**
The 3rd coin for the faucet will be MASTERCOIN!
Please share your opinons on this!
Pages:
Jump to: