Pages:
Author

Topic: HELP My Coins were just STOLEN FROM CRYPTSY!! - page 3. (Read 2634 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
They're gone, nothing you can do about it. Bitcoin doesn't work like this, you can't just get it back.

they are not even bitcoin, it's a shitcoin

i have plenty of that like genesiscoin stuck on poloniex, and they were worth more at the time

Why do you call it a shitcoin may I seriously ask.

Maria.

if i remember correctl bytecoin was the first one with the cryptonight algo and the ring signature

but it was instamined and a think even premined to death, so here you have the reason to call it a shitcoin

You seem to be confused and misinformed. Bytecoin had a public pre announced release.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
They're gone, nothing you can do about it. Bitcoin doesn't work like this, you can't just get it back.

i have plenty of that like genesiscoin stuck on poloniex, and they were worth more at the time

Maria.

if i remember correctl bytecoin was the first one with the cryptonight algo and the ring signature

but it was instamined and a think even premined to death, so here you have the reason to call it a shitcoin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LOL, I thought that you have lost 15k BTC. Crazy.. however I am sorry for your loss.

Maria.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
Noo I am offering a handsome reward to anyone who can provide information on the hacker. PM please

Maria.
More than $50? 'Cause that's gonna be needed if you want a dude to track down the hacker. It costs a lot of time and computing power to do that kind of tracking down job. Plus there's no guarantee of success. Better give up on it, imo.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818
Noo I am offering a handsome reward to anyone who can provide information on the hacker. PM please

Maria.

It's 22 dollars worth of BTE. It's learning money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
This has been happening for a while, and the exchange collapsed recently. There is no way to recover your coins, and it seems like you've fallen out of the loop when it comes to the news recently.

This isn't even Bitcoin.

15k Bytecoin is worth like, what $50?

Your coins are lost, nothing can be done.
This is the withdrawal address of the hacker: 8avrCiBHtSnUb9PKGxKMvFJFcrGRVDEbVe

https://coinplorer.com/BTE/Addresses/8avrCiBHtSnUb9PKGxKMvFJFcrGRVDEbVe

15,000 Coins

Maria.
Pages:
Jump to: