Pages:
Author

Topic: Help needed to spend from paper wallet - page 2. (Read 380 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 31, 2019, 04:23:47 PM
If you have an Android device you could use the Mycelium cold storage spend feature. The change goes back to the original address. I've used it a few times without any problems. Exposing your private key through the camera is not ideal if you continue to use the paper wallet but Mycelium supposedly immediately wipes itself.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
July 31, 2019, 04:14:40 PM
Which wallet are you using?

Bitcoin core wallet.

I'd recommend making a new paper wallet and sending the remainder of your funds to that.

I dont want to create another paper wallet as this paper wallet is secured in different places.

Can you not buy 0.0007 btc instead so you don't have to risk your 0.7?

that would be 0.0025 BTC

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
July 31, 2019, 04:06:51 PM
Which wallet are you using?
I'd recommend making a new paper wallet and sending the remainder of your funds to that.

Can you not buy 0.0007 btc instead so you don't have to risk your 0.7?
July 31, 2019, 04:06:24 PM

No, you do this with two transactions. But they will register in the blockchain as coming from the same address so you shouldn't worry.

What you don't spend remains in there, i don't see the point of this "returning part".

this is my first time every spending BTC.

I thought the remaining change gets transfer to different address in wallet. I just dont want to create another paper wallet cause this paper wallet is secured in many different places. I just want to keep on using this wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
July 31, 2019, 03:19:53 PM
1. All you need to do are import the private key from your paper wallet to your Bitcoin wallet.
2. It's possible to send Bitcoin to multiple address in a transaction.
3. While you can send remaining Bitcoin to same address on your paper wallet, it's strongly not recommended to do it due to privacy and security concern.

How to send to multiple address in one transaction.

And under current situation privacy is not my concern. How to send remaining bitcoins to same address as paper wallet.

No, you do this with two transactions. But they will register in the blockchain as coming from the same address so you shouldn't worry.

What you don't spend remains in there, i don't see the point of this "returning part".
July 31, 2019, 03:07:17 PM
1. All you need to do are import the private key from your paper wallet to your Bitcoin wallet.
3. While you can send remaining Bitcoin to same address on your paper wallet, it's strongly not recommended to do it due to privacy and security concern.

How to send to multiple address in one transaction.

And under current situation privacy is not my concern. How to send remaining bitcoins to same address as paper wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 31, 2019, 02:55:19 PM
July 31, 2019, 02:51:00 PM
Long time ago i aggregated my BTC to one single address in paper wallet holding approx 0.7 BTC.

I need to spend 0.0005 and 0.002 BTC to two separate addresses can this be done in one transaction.

After spending i need my remainig change to return to same paper wallet.

Is it anyway possible. If yes then how.
Pages:
Jump to: