Pages:
Author

Topic: Help spread immunity - hug someone today. - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 513
If you don't spread immunity, then we will end up with enforced vaccinations, and that will decrease longevity even more. The virus isn't killing people, the government policies are the real merchants of death.

In my school days, we learnt natural ways to improve heath. We didn't rely on injecting ourselves with poisons and disease.
1. Enforced vaccinations have to be arranged by the national governments. Right now there is not even a vaccine, so please stop the panic.

2. So are you really saying vaccinations decrease longevity? That's just untrue. there are so many scientific papers examining the effects concluding that vaccinating has wiped out many diseases. But sure you are saying it's all fake news like your best friend Trump, right?

3. So to which school have you been in which country?
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
If you don't spread immunity, then we will end up with enforced vaccinations, and that will decrease longevity even more. The virus isn't killing people, the government policies are the real merchants of death.
I've recently decided to stop arguing, it's great! So I'm using sarcasm instead: you're right
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com

In my school days, we learnt natural ways to improve heath. We didn't rely on injecting ourselves with poisons and disease.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
I'll hug my wife and kids, and stay far away from all those people who are happily infecting each other with the China virus.
Activity: 826
Merit: 513
At first reading I thought you were just kidding. But than I realized that you are serious. How can someone suggest more social contact? You want more people to die? Where have you been in your biology classes at school?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
We need more physical interaction, and social contact. This improves one's feeling of well being, and contributes to an improvement in health. Hugging is a great way to do this, but make sure you know the person before attempting it. One of the most important ways to build the immune system in a baby is naked contact with its mother. There seems to be a mistaken idea that this is unhealthy, and this is probably another lie that the Pharma companies are spreading to take control of our immune systems.
Pages:
Jump to: