Pages:
Author

Topic: Help to buy bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1678 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 15, 2015, 03:42:51 AM
I only need 10$. How much does it take to earn than with a i7 2.2 ghz system?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
May 15, 2015, 03:41:17 AM
Hi,
I wanted to buy something but in my country,Iran we do not have access to cards like visa or master or services like paypal and mostly others. Infact some do it through other countris but it will cost  2 to 3 times more than actual price. The only way to buy that service is btc but here again is the problem, how buy bitcoins!? only gift cards are available here like google, amazon,itunes or webmoney ready codes and most of them even without scans. Can anybody please help and show me some way to change for example google gift card with bitcoins? Any other way?
Thanks

This might come handy: https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?quick-action=buy&quick-amount=&quick-currency=USD&quick-online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&quick-country_code=IR&find-offers=
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 15, 2015, 03:35:55 AM
if no one is selling bitcoin locally(you tried that way?)

localbitcoin offer to buy bitcoin with gift cards, you can try that, i can't see many option, besides earning with faucets a small amount, or through mining if you have cheap electricity
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 15, 2015, 03:29:37 AM
Hi,
I wanted to buy something but in my country,Iran we do not have access to cards like visa or master or services like paypal and mostly others. Infact some do it through other countris but it will cost  2 to 3 times more than actual price. The only way to buy that service is btc but here again is the problem, how buy bitcoins!? only gift cards are available here like google, amazon,itunes or webmoney ready codes and most of them even without scans. Can anybody please help and show me some way to change for example google gift card with bitcoins? Any other way?
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: