Pages:
Author

Topic: Help to rescue - page 3. (Read 346 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
July 16, 2023, 06:33:51 AM
I have DOT in my portfolio and it is down 79% as of today. The amount I've put there is quite big for me. The average buy price per DOT is 25.80USD. The price of DOT today is 5.38.
So the question is what are my options to rescue the money I've put into it? Is there anything I can do or I just wait?
I can relate to this. I was once also a holder of Polkadot (DOT) I even joined most of their para chain auction sale before.
I can also say that there are really no excuses if we are in the bear market, even with how quality cryptocurrency project is, when the bear market comes, it will be bloody.

My advice is you can hold because selling with that kind of loss, it's already huge. But we will not know when it will or how much price will it be if just in case we will be in bull market and peak on the market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
July 16, 2023, 06:23:32 AM
I have DOT in my portfolio and it is down 79% as of today. The amount I've put there is quite big for me. The average buy price per DOT is 25.80USD. The price of DOT today is 5.38.
So the question is what are my options to rescue the money I've put into it? Is there anything I can do or I just wait?
The way to save it is to wait. If you sell at the current price, you will automatically be at a loss point that reaches approximately 19USD per 1 Polkadot.
Before you decide to put all your money into DOT, you should first analyze what coins you want to buy because IMO putting all your money into one type of coin is not good except for Bitcoin.

Again, the way to save your money is to wait until the price of Polkadot/DOT returns to the purchase price.
If you still have other money, look at other coins that have the opportunity to increase and buy. The profit that will be obtained can cover the loss due to the decline in DOT price.
I look at the price chart, XRP is still on the rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 282
July 16, 2023, 06:14:21 AM

-  You know as long as your not selling it, even if you bought it at a high price in the market before, you will still get it back. How? the only thing you can really do to recover and still make money there is to hold and wait for the Bull run to return.

I'm sure that when the value of Bitcoin in the market starts to rally, DOT is one of the things that Bitcoin can pull up in the market price, and there is also a high possibility of returning to that ATH. Just be patient and there's no other way to do it than to increase its value again in the market, as long as you don't sell it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 36
July 16, 2023, 05:07:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: