Pages:
Author

Topic: Helping others could help to improve our country's economy - page 2. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

Helping is really a good act of showing kindness especially now that we're in the midst of a crisis but this won't solve the problem permanently. It will only provide a temporary solution to solve hunger and poverty for a short period but we should admit that we aren't capable of sustaining them for life. It will be better to help them find ways and opportunities to survive so they will know how to grind and earn their own money. We should teach them how to catch fish than feeding them all the time.
In this case the focus is to ease because when we can't provide something more like capital and opportunities to work, then at least help reduce the burden of their lives this is a pretty good thing.
Indeed, in this case what you say is true but on the other hand we are also in trouble what we can do with it.
At least giving help only once is better than waiting for us to be able to provide help in other forms.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
The problem is too big to be solved by a single person, and not only that people can see that whatever it's coming next for the economy is not going to be good, this means that even if they want to help many people are going to get worried about their own well-being and this means they will be less willing to share whatever they could offer because they do not know if in just a few months or years they are going to need that money, so definitely the circumstances we are going through are making the problem of poverty even worse for everyone.
On the other hand this will also be like a double-edged sword, giving help to those in need is indeed good enough to do but on the other hand when this becomes a habit it makes the person we help become like comfort and continues to do what he was doing and never changes because indeed they knew that more and more help would come their way.
I think giving necessary assistance is a good thing but compared to material assistance I prefer to give some needy people in my area the opportunity to start something that makes them grow in the hope that they will be able to do business or do work that can support their lives .
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
Too utopian a topic. It is relevant, not only in our time. Kind hearts always help, and assistance to the lower strata of the population should be at the level of the government. But what do we see in reality? During a crisis, there are always those who get richer; these are, of course, rich people, and the poor get poorer. 
Watching the news, I do not see any attempts to help people who are in need; today, the world has become very evil. Of course, helping one person can make him happier, but today poverty is a global problem. And talking about small steps to help in this forum won't really change anything.
The problem is too big to be solved by a single person, and not only that people can see that whatever it's coming next for the economy is not going to be good, this means that even if they want to help many people are going to get worried about their own well-being and this means they will be less willing to share whatever they could offer because they do not know if in just a few months or years they are going to need that money, so definitely the circumstances we are going through are making the problem of poverty even worse for everyone.
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
Let's all join hand together for the growth of our country and for the betterment of the world.

Actually, this is why we have governments and this is why we have leaders in every country. We have them from the Presidency to the least in power but you know, in failed countries of developing and underdevelop, these hardly work but developed countries do try their best in handling those above problems, it not necessary that the middle and rich folks have to try to do that, there is money set aside during yearly budget padding to tackle these during emergencies.

Where the rich people who have good hearts come from are always the Non-government organizations(NGOs) but they are very limited with resources because the amount they do have to help is not always enough to go around, they can only do the one they can to help others
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol

Not to be pessimistic, but these factors wouldn't improve an entire country's economy unless you're talking about a massive overhaul of governmental systems.

Helping others may not improve the whole entire country's economy as you said but will till have some great impart on the country. A simple job created may help to solve unemployment issue of some people, enabling them to feed themselves and their family. In some countries, people are dying due to lack of food. Helping such people may help to reduce morality in the country and such people may later be of advantage to the country. Either directly or indirectly, this still have effect on the country's economy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Whenever there is a topic about this case and people are discussing how to help other people they start talking about how to give free food, clothes, or money to their people when the topic is brought up. In my opinion, this is not a good thing to do because even if you gave them free food and clothes for years, they would still need these things afterward, I would prefer to assist other people living in my country by teaching them about the economy and how to invest and a new technology that can be used to earn money. As a result, they will not need my help anymore in the future and will be able to meet all their needs independently.
Sometimes, it's easier to just give them free food and money because we tend to think that its currently what they mostly need that time. When in fact, we are tolerating some of those lazy people not to work knowing we can help them anytime. If only the government are able to provide more jobs and investment opportunities to these poor people, then we can't no longer see people living in the streets and asking for food or money. However, if we have also the means to give, then for sure it will be a great help for them too.

That's why I'm one of those people who don't agree with the government's policy of printing a lot of fiat to give to the poor. This will not improve
the economy, but will create new problems in the future with a much higher rate of rising inflation. We should also if we want to help the poor around us,
don't focus too much on providing free food and money. But it's best to educate them on how to make money, such as teaching them how to promote
goods for them to sell. Therefore, I prefer if the government provides free training to develop skills for the poor rather than providing financial assistance.
So we can also help the government help the poor, by at least helping our friends and family who do not have an income by teaching them how the skills
we have. So that they can make money and not beg for food or money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
This is more reliable on how to help the economic growth on their country since by helping other to have a job is really sustainable for long term since they could provide something useful like products or certain goods that can help the government to gain taxes. I really don't agree about giving free food and money because this is not the best solution you can give to a person since this cannot create any productive life to them.
Job creation can grow the economy of a nation but to what extent can it sustain the economic growth of that country. Jobs are short term solution to a long term problem.  To sustain an economy then embracing innovations by investing in young minds on trending technologies and new approach to economic challenges can serve down to many generations. I see job creation as a means to satisfying the immediate need of a country and not a long term solution
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
👉👉By creating more jobs....and many more.

Let's all join hand together for the growth of our country and for the betterment of the world.

Creating jobs will be the best solution to this problem.  This way people will have a continuous source of income thus saving other people from spending extra just to help others in need.  Giving food is just a temporary band-aid for the problem while teaching them what to do to earn money can't do anything if the jobs aren't available. Establishing a business still needs money for start-up so the advice of having a business when a person is struggling with finances won't do anything.

This is more reliable on how to help the economic growth on their country since by helping other to have a job is really sustainable for long term since they could provide something useful like products or certain goods that can help the government to gain taxes. I really don't agree about giving free food and money because this is not the best solution you can give to a person since this cannot create any productive life to them.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
----
👉👉feeding their families and medicines.
👉👉having a roof over their heads or food in their bellies.
👉👉Paying school fee or learning a handwork.
---
Sharing is caring, for whoever, for our families, relations, and also other people. Caring and sharing will really help other people to have better conditions at that time.
However, should we help them fully moreover by feeding them fully and also helping them with all things?
I am not sure that the term caring is full to help them. This will also depend on who the person or people that we help.
If we consider that they deserve it because they really cannot work a job because of the elderly, the sick, the disabled, we may be suitable to help them continuously.
But, if we consider that they are still able to work, it is better to know to what limit we can help. We don't only help by feeding them or giving them only to life, but we can support them to be able to work, asking them to work in certain things, work in your business, work in some vocation, and others. But you must also tell them about professionalism if they are working with you. This does not mean that we do not care about them, but rather to help them so that they are not dependent on other people's gifts, while they are really still able to work, so don't make them lazy to work. One way is to encourage them to want to work, perhaps by providing jobs or helping them find work.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

Creating jobs will be the best solution to this problem.  This way people will have a continuous source of income thus saving other people from spending extra just to help others in need.  Giving food is just a temporary band-aid for the problem while teaching them what to do to earn money can't do anything if the jobs aren't available. Establishing a business still needs money for start-up so the advice of having a business when a person is struggling with finances won't do anything.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
Conclusion
Let's all try our best to help someone during this rising inflation. Bringing someone out of poverty may serve the chance of him/her helping another thousands of people. This can thereby help indirectly to eradicate poverty to certain level within the society. Helping someone may come in the following ways:

👉👉By giving money, foods, clothes etc.
👉👉Teaching them what to do to earn little more money.
👉👉By giving reasonable advice.

Helping with funds is very important but its most beneficial to those with a rich mindset. Poverty is the state of the mind. A society where money is constantly shared hardly grows with exception to the class of senior citizens.  Creating jobs too slow down economic growth. The best option is to help expose people to new technologies and trending opportunities both on the cloud and on physical space. The era of creating menial jobs is gradually fading off because Ai is gradually replacing human efforts
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Whenever there is a topic about this case and people are discussing how to help other people they start talking about how to give free food, clothes, or money to their people when the topic is brought up. In my opinion, this is not a good thing to do because even if you gave them free food and clothes for years, they would still need these things afterward, I would prefer to assist other people living in my country by teaching them about the economy and how to invest and a new technology that can be used to earn money. As a result, they will not need my help anymore in the future and will be able to meet all their needs independently.
Sometimes, it's easier to just give them free food and money because we tend to think that its currently what they mostly need that time. When in fact, we are tolerating some of those lazy people not to work knowing we can help them anytime. If only the government are able to provide more jobs and investment opportunities to these poor people, then we can't no longer see people living in the streets and asking for food or money. However, if we have also the means to give, then for sure it will be a great help for them too.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
Teaching them what to do to earn little more money.
By creating more jobs....and many more.

Not to be pessimistic, but these factors wouldn't improve an entire country's economy unless you're talking about a massive overhaul of governmental systems. Inflation can impact someone with low financial literacy the same way as someone with higher financial literacy. Demanding answers from your government as to why inflation is occurring in the first place seems like the prudent solution. Teaching financial literacy to someone that has to pay 10% more for goods than the previous year doesn't actually tackle the core issue. You couldn't create jobs out of thin air either.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
If only this kind of attitude runs in our DNA, there'd be much less poverty and probably no person would die out of hunger or thirst or lack of shelter. Unfortunately, this isn't the case. Yes, people help each other to a certain extent, but only when it's convenient to help.

It may not really improve the economy, but it somehow eases the burden of the country.

Near my place is a government agency which provides small assistance to the poor who are unable to pay for their hospital bills, burial fees, medicine, and so on. They will only receive a few tens of dollars after complying various requirements and falling in line for hours. Some have even travelled from afar only for this. And sometimes their requests even end up rejected. I guess the queue would be significantly shortened if sharing is something innate in us.
Helping might be too easy to say, but in reality its so hard to do especially for people who can no longer benefit from helping the poor individuals. Yes, if only it runs in our genes, helping through feeding those empty stomachs and giving shelter to those who are homeless, then the world will definitely be seen continue to progress. And the sad reality is that, most of the rich people who are more capable to help are no longer thinking of it as they are more focused on how to increase their own wealth.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

Africans have the word for it "UBUNTU". Its what we need.

But our IDENTITY prevents helping each other that instead of providing assistance we sanction each other. Or if help comes, they also ask something bigger in return. Just look at Asian hate crime rate today. When identity affects how we treat each other, it may really create trouble instead. 
There’s a lot of racial discrimination happening until now and many people forget how go be people by giving respect to everybody no matter what their race and their color. There’s a lot of countries that needs a serious help, but it looks like they suffer more because of their own corrupt government, we can’t just help them with that problem. Yes, we can give food, shelter and their basic necessities but without the help of their own government by creating job for them, they will just ended up the same thing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
My only problem about trying to help people through direct money donation is the fact money can be easily mishandled.
It has happened to me before when I was in collegue, I had a companion who was going through a very hard time, I naturally helped him out by sharing my meals with him and giving him some money but in the end I realized he was bad at managing it and wasted most of it.
That experience I had made me to prefer to donate food to the people in need instead of money, if it is cooked food even better.

You should take a look at the so called "beggars Mafia" from India, quite a good example of how money is mishandled while one believes one is helping.
Not sure of accurate the allegations are, though.
So from here there are other conclusions drawn.
Helping others in lightening the burden is indeed very good but on the other hand we also have to be able to see further whether that person really deserves to be helped or not because in fact there are still many people who sometimes make lack (in this case poverty) their opportunity to be given mercy. I'm sorry, although not all of them are like that, but things like this are commonplace and often happen, especially in my country.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
As the whole world is facing a serious economic difficulties. There is surging inflation in almost all part of the world.
Unemployment rate keep increasing in some part of the world as businesses are collapsing. This tend to increase the level of poverty around the world. During this period, for middle and upper classes, commodity price increases might sting a little. But this seriously affect the poor as they struggle between

👉👉feeding their families and medicines.
👉👉having a roof over their heads or food in their bellies.
👉👉Paying school fee or learning a handwork.

During rising inflation, more poor will be pushed into more worse situations. Although everyone is being affected by inflation but some are more affected. Helping the most affected ones (the poor) can help to save their life, our country and the whole world.

Conclusion
Let's all try our best to help someone during this rising inflation. Bringing someone out of poverty may serve the chance of him/her helping another thousands of people. This can thereby help indirectly to eradicate poverty to certain level within the society. Helping someone may come in the following ways:

Realistically it is the very richest of any country who could do the most to help their people, and it should be the governments job to make sure it happens. Sadly there are many billionaires out there and they sit on these vast piles of money, which grows bigger through the shares of the companies they own, every single day yet in reality it could be much more useful if distributed among many people. I reality a billionaire could easily live on a million a year if they restrained their spending, leaving billions which could be funding school meals, paying for medicines for the poorest, giving education to the younger generations and all sorts of noble deeds - but they simply compete to stack their money ever higher until they die.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
...Conclusion

I am very supportive of creating jobs that are useful to the community and society, but I also witness some famous organizations or individuals also abusing it to make money off of the poor themselves. Social problems are really too complicated. The help from individuals and organizations is never enough to bring about a world without balance. I used to think about what I could do in the future, when only 20 years old, he will become a really rich person to share with the poor around him. But the more I learned, the more I realized that giving food money only gives them a temporary peace of mind. Teach them to create it for themselves and let them see for themselves the process that really changes their lives. themselves. But also agree that everyone can build a world that loves to help each other and is willing to share everything they have with those who are weaker, because in certain parts of the world, there are still many places where there is no such thing. No electricity, no internet, not enough food, lack of a place to live, etc. We are all human. Let's love and be equal to our fellow human beings, as well as all other species.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
They say charity begins at your home first! It’s better to create strong financial situation for our houses first and then go for the outer world. I am not saying this out of some negative point of view but it’s always best to create strong roots of oneself so that if there comes the extra burden on our shoulders then we can save them too. As you stated this is the world sinking in inflation so over the period of time this will affect us too and for this very reason it’s always best to keep control of our assets and then march towards helping others. This is entirely related with current situation of inflation.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
👉Teaching them what to do to earn little more money.
There's a popular statement in my locale, I quote-''Don't give them fish, show them how to fish''.  It is to say that If you really want to help someone you know asides the little assistance you can provide in form of cash, food, clothes etc. to strangers who are really in need of it, rather than always wanting them to come to you for help which will become exhausting to you, show them a means for them to be able to assist themselves. If we all result to helping each other, the world will be a better place.
Pages:
Jump to: