Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is a KYC project for bounty members ... - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
Of course KYC is good option to prevent money laundering and I understand why projects ask investors to pass it.
However I don't understand why bounty participant need to provide documents.
There is no reason, it is nonsensical and it just adds to companies getting hacked all the time. We need less of this, the amount of good KYC does versus the bad it does is insane. The benefit is so little that the risk is not worth it, don't know why regulators can't see this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I see no reason why we need to  protest  against KYC,  all bounty campaign will always have there rules and regulation, if it suit you you join if  not  you opt  out, KYC also help to reduce cases of spammers and people using  bot  for bounty to cheat.
Okay but do not ask why if someday your informations was sold in the deepweb,fraudsters will always have their way to user other's information for illegal activities such as identity thefts,good luck with joining these ICOS and i hope your privacy would be intact in the upcoming years.People should be more aware to all the posibilities with these KYC verifications.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Of course KYC is good option to prevent money laundering and I understand why projects ask investors to pass it.
LOL,if you really understand why would risk your IDs for these people?do you know the SEC's regulations only concerned thos ICOs residing in U.S ?  Do not let these ICOs get your IDs as well as your banking statements because i have heard some of these ICOs are asking banking statements too,what the heck is that for? ID+BANK DETAILS = FRAUD.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
I see no reason why we need to  protest  against KYC,  all bounty campaign will always have there rules and regulation, if it suit you you join if  not  you opt  out, KYC also help to reduce cases of spammers and people using  bot  for bounty to cheat.
Activity: 228
Activity: 490
I am very negative about the fact that bounty participants need to provide their documents. I think that this is a violation of constitutional human rights.
Activity: 145
Wont be a good thing because i have heard that some of the hunters have seen their IDs sold to the darkweb,we can still get these coins when these projects got listed into exhanges,so no need to undergo with these KYC verifications because not all the ICOs can be bullied by the SEC,only those projects who cannot hire a good lawyer would fear the SEC's regulations.
Activity: 182
There is a reason why team asked for kYC for bounty members, they need to protect themselves from government regulations. They need to make sure those investors into their projects either investors in cash or kind are strictly abiding by thei rules. I think with more clarity coming into the space things will get better
Not all the countrie has regulations,and KYC should only be asked if and only if the ICO is residing in the U.S premises,SEC has too guilty of bullying these ICOs outside the U.S too but it isnt necessary for these ICOs to have KYC if they arent residing in U.S,because the SEC isnt untouchable that is they shouldnt be feared.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
There is a reason why team asked for kYC for bounty members, they need to protect themselves from government regulations. They need to make sure those investors into their projects either investors in cash or kind are strictly abiding by thei rules. I think with more clarity coming into the space things will get better

Freedom regulation is very needed now to prevent that the project collect money for criminal such terrorist or something dangerous else.
So KYC is not always bad in my opinion. The regulation also make sure that people who involve in crime join the project. I just think positive
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Get in there and tell em what you think about KYC for bounty hunters!  There is no use for us to sit here and tell each other how dangerous and wrong KYC is.  Let your voice be heard.  Do not let these projects take off or you risk loosing crypto as it was intended. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3092538.new#new

Pages:
Jump to: