Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is my proof of stake coin, before crowd sale need your feedback - page 2. (Read 304 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
To me it looks like a great great opportunity plus i've followed the creater of ouicoin for a while now and made good profits using his advises regarding which coin to invest in. And seeing his popularity amongst people and his knowledge and experience i can definitely say HE CAN'T BE A SCAM. FYI already invested in ouicoin and really proud of ouicoin and pakistan. Keep up the good work and hope everyone make good profits with whatever they invest in.

an other user that has just joined now to write this comment

you think we can't see this? we only have to click on your name!

BIG SCAM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
To me it looks like a great great opportunity plus i've followed the creater of ouicoin for a while now and made good profits using his advises regarding which coin to invest in. And seeing his popularity amongst people and his knowledge and experience i can definitely say HE CAN'T BE A SCAM. FYI already invested in ouicoin and really proud of ouicoin and pakistan. Keep up the good work and hope everyone make good profits with whatever they invest in.
It seems like a brilliant idea. Website looks great and looks like you have done a lot of charitable work and i managed to find a lot of videos on Youtube. By the looks of it it looks legit... look forward to hearing about further developments.

you just joined bitcointalk to write this message

well here's the proof it's a scam then
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It seems like a brilliant idea. Website looks great and looks like you have done a lot of charitable work and i managed to find a lot of videos on Youtube. By the looks of it it looks legit... look forward to hearing about further developments.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
Thats what I want to know , How U feel I am a scam, ? share it ,  I am open for discussion , that is the reason before putting it on public crowd sale, I came here to ask for feedback

So how am I a SCAM ? is the blockexplorer not working or wallets a lie or I have scam preminded coins which I will dump? share a reason?
you look like a BIG SCAM

you think people can't see that?
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
Hello,

Everyone, hope you are doing great.

I do social work in war zone areas, using cryptocurrency to help refugees, ( here is a small video www.waqarzaka.net ) , and being a Satellite TV channel artist , running Pakistan's top reality TV show for last 10 years having strong fan following in urdu speaking crowd around the world, many international startups hire me to promote their product like LINE app korea, Zapya China, YouNow Newyork, a year back Facebook started "Earn from LIVE Video" and I was among the first few publisher to test this live video earning option, so in short a good social media influencer in my region.

Being an Engineer , I am spreading awareness about blockchain and cryptocurrency in my region for last two years, and recently decide to eliminate this problem of purchasing Bitcoin at high rates in my region, as its not available like coinbase provide and too expensive on localbitcoins.

In order to solve this problem, that people should be able to buy a cryptocurrency using their credit/debit card or paypal, and later using that coin they exchange it for bitcoin or any crypto they like, I started this project ,  :

www.ouicoin.io
Proof of stake, preminded coin , 100 Million total supply, 20 Million will be for crowdsale.

Before writing a beautiful Whitepaper , I wanted to test wallets are running , explorer is working http://explorer.ouicoin.io/

and code should be there on github https://github.com/ouicoin/ouicoin/releases/

So I am not trying to bring any revolution instead trying to provide gateway between fiat and crypto purchasing,

Please if you can go through my project and give your feedback before I take it on crowdsale

As I have good fan following so I can create a good strong community of loyal users and in proof of stake using Masternode giving my fans some reward if not much, also the same coin will be used for collecting charity , sending it to refugees and at later stage providing them a debit card so they can utilize it (if Wavecrest and visa company sort out things) or please suggest a solution through which this coin can be used to help humanity in such a way that they can cash out from ATM machines

I guess this will be for the first time that any TV artist or social media guy putting himself as investor and starting his own coin, correct me if I am wrong and looking for help from all of you to make this a stable coin.

Pages:
Jump to: