Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is my take on FTX case - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
November 11, 2022, 11:45:28 PM
So let's just calm down and let the owner of the FTX will try to find best solution and try to solve this case.

#metoo.

It’s big no. That’s not gonna happen because that’s not how it works for the owners and victims. Welcome to the 21st century, the era of digital scams and at the same time digital layer masking to your scams. It’s not going to be simple task to dig exactly what happened. A law suit might get opened up, dates on dates will be passed on, owners will try to defend and try to save themselves from giving back the money and circle of cases will keep running all the time. I barely see a chance here.

And as mentioned by others, you reading it right, this already happened with well known companies and yet justice is unattended.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
November 11, 2022, 07:59:08 PM
I hate to say this but most people who have lost their funds from similar events still haven't gotten their funds back and they have been waiting for yeaaaars! The future is bleak and some people have put in life changing amounts hence it's too much to ask them to calm down. It's a sad day and they can be sad/mad/whatever about it. Let people feel what they want to feel as long as it's not something unhealthy like chasing down regular employees.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
November 11, 2022, 07:58:55 PM
I think if the price of Bitcoin and Crypto drop a lot due to this news, maybe yes, they can solve the issue. Because I believe this is an inside job and they want to make profit(almost all companies want to profit).

And honestly, they already made a profit by just creating their tokens and selling them. And look why they didn't hire a professional security expert. How defenseless their website is? If they hire security experts, then it's impossible if they monitor their business 24/7, it won't happen unless if there is someone inside of the company wants to do it for the sake of profit.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 11, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
Hi, Im a trader
And here is what i think about FTX case.
It's not small case and many people are involved so your panic and all kind of theories don't bring results.
I did invested a lot money in there myself but Im calm becouse i know the authorities will deal with it.
So let's just calm down and let the owner of the FTX will try to find best solution and try to solve this case.
We are not living in 90s in Western World nobody don't lose money like that big it's just not beneficial for anyone not even for FTX team i would never think their attentions was just to scam people becouse If you can do ta that kind of thing like FTX project then your mentality and Morals are way more higher then scammers have so i don't even bring this idea here that FTX are scam,definately those guys like SAM not bad guys.
Those kind of times Are over when you lose just money like that nowdays the financial instutions banks and funds have that power and financial means to resolve any case.
Im sure that FTX team attentions was not bad but things happening (s..t happens )
So let's be calm and wait when the people who knows what they doing will sort out this out for us.
Pages:
Jump to: