Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is What Price i Will Sell My BTC During the Next Bull Cycle - page 3. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
It is unrealistic. Just compare your desired market value with the current price of Bitcoin and see how far the difference is. If there will be a bull run, the market price would really increase but volatility will always exist given that it is in nature of the price of cryptos not only Bitcoin. With that being said, we cannot expect that its price will CONTINUOUSLY increase and for how long will the uprise be consistent. Also, the desired market price will only be achieved if there will be a consistency with the uprise which is impossible if we would base from the past.

It is not wrong to make assumptions of your ideal price of selling but if you are not aligning your expectations with the "reality" you would only earn disappointment especially if you have high hopes with regards to the profit to be earned for the next bull run.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
After receiving messages and requests from my popular video and thread on Bitcoincointalk, "Bitcoin Halving Price Prediction $55,000 - $130,000" I decided to do a follow up on what price will be selling my Bitcoin during the next bull market phase and why.

https://youtu.be/HxIdyjmeJsc

I am always open to learning and growing my understanding while at the same time want to help as many people as possible. I believe this is a valuable resource for the community.

Pages:
Jump to: