Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is why people make money from Airdrops - page 2. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The continuation of the discussion from my last post, you can read through if you wish to learn and have the time https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5487071.

There was a heavy argument among us during this thread, and to be honest, we learned from each other. The essence of the discussion was about whether Airdrops are beneficial or not; some argued it is, while some said it's not. Well, from my findings, I'd say it's a 50-50 game.

Why did I say so? It's because I tracked those who engaged in different airdrops earlier this year and last year's ending, and I noticed that most of them really made good gains. Two days ago, in the WhatsApp group I joined, some individuals were flaunting how much they have made from their WEN airdrop. They held it until this bullish day.

I also mentioned that airdrops that have the opportunity to be listed on exchanges have every tendency of appreciating in price. Take a look at STRK, PORTAL, and this WEN. You can research this as well to see for yourself the point I'm trying to make.

so if you check, you did see that these airdrops do give people money. What you've to consider is;
 1. The Chain they're been developed on,
 2. What Impact can it give and are cex putting interest in it?
 3. most importantly patience. Patience is the Ultimate you need to have in this Crypto Ecosystem in general
Currently this season airdrop campaign is paying a lot of money which all the airdrop participants are getting. How some projects are being paid has changed the lives of many Airdrop participants by receiving funding. I worked on the airdrop campaign but never got paid but five to ten days ago I worked on a Mavia Protocol event on Bybit exchange which resulted in $230 worth of tokens from there. This payment was the biggest payment of my life. Since then, all the negative thoughts from my AirDop campaign have gone away. But currently I am working in some verified airdrop campaign hope to get some good payment from here in future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 7
What I see now as airdrops these days are simply a game of chance. The fact is that you can actually participate in say 40 Airdrops, for example, and get nothing. So what happens to the time and resources you utilized to carry out the airdrop? Airdrops are a lot more beneficial to project owners as thousands of people participate - an easy way to advertise to crypto community. In my opinion, most airdrop participants don't make money as it appears. Only participate if you have free time and resources to spare. Though airdrops in form of Testnets seem to have more chances of being rewarded. The choice is yours.
Activity: 238
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
3. most importantly patience. Patience is the Ultimate you need to have in this Crypto Ecosystem in general
It's true, in running an airdrop,
patience is one of keys

In fact, simply put, when people make money from airdrops, it could be their hard work all this time. Because, as far as I know, airdrop hunters don't just do 1 or 2 airdrops, but maybe they do hundreds or thousands of airdrops.

In fact, every day, they can carry out several airdrop tasks. And this does not rule out the possibility of airdrop hunters continuing to do so. Because they don't expect that 1 airdrop will definitely be successful. However, they really understand that if they carry out these airdrops diligently, they will definitely be successful. Whether it's 1 or 2 or so on.

Well said and I think their diligent work is finally paying off.. Imagine getting the airdrops that gets listed in a cex. I can't be that consistent but this shows how patience and consistency help a lot of people in this crypto world
Activity: 238
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
The airdrop work is quite extensive. Nowadays, as far as I know, there are many ways in which the project reaches out to the community. From social, testnet, mainet,... all bring airdrop opportunities.

But it must be expressed that this environment is full of pitfalls, some people will receive joy and some will not be able to receive anything. Even as users' skills are increasing, fraud is difficult to detect, making competition more intense. But good charisma always attracts naturally without the need for fancy exaggeration, so don't worry too much about who opposes/supports these jobs, because we decide to choose for ourselves.

Sure thing. I'm not forcing the ideology on anyone, we're here to learn and I believe that's what this platform was made for. Who knows the number of persons who got discourage because they thought all airdrops are scam and nothing good comes out from it.
I know someone who's made thousands from airdrops this year. From portal, JUP, STRK, and now WEN. I didn't make much from it, but maybe there's an opportunity in one of the listed exchanges you mentioned to leverage on..
Now I see a lot of airdrop communities getting big profits from airdrops, what is clear is that crypto is not just trading and investing, there are lots of opportunities to make a profit. So airdrops are not always scams, we have to be smart in choosing the projects we participate in.

What we need to know is that airdrop is a method or way of distributing crypto assets where a number of crypto tokens or coins are given free of charge to the holder. This is a way for crypto projects to introduce or promote their coins to the wider community.

Airdrops can be done in various ways. One common way is to ask users to fulfill certain requirements, starting from the testnet, nodes, and promotion on our social media. We just need to follow the step by step guide from the airdrop to maximize our chances of getting cryptocurrency assets with a free airdrop.

Yeah, you're right in the part where you say Trading is not the only means of getting money. I was surprised about WEN, I never knew it will have a great come back this much
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
It's true, in running an airdrop,
patience is one of keys

In fact, simply put, when people make money from airdrops, it could be their hard work all this time. Because, as far as I know, airdrop hunters don't just do 1 or 2 airdrops, but maybe they do hundreds or thousands of airdrops.

In fact, every day, they can carry out several airdrop tasks. And this does not rule out the possibility of airdrop hunters continuing to do so. Because they don't expect that 1 airdrop will definitely be successful. However, they really understand that if they carry out these airdrops diligently, they will definitely be successful. Whether it's 1 or 2 or so on.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Did you know that just as we have shit tokens, we equally have shit exchanges? Just because a project gets listed on an exchange doesn’t mean it will scale up. Sometimes they go for really easy exchanges that aren’t picky. Even picky exchanges like binance delists certain projects eventually. But if you have the patience as you mention in your third point, then you should try anyways since we know it doesn’t cost money and is supposedly free.
I know that they're shit exchanges and from my research I prefer using only Bitget and Binance due to their quality in all circumstances(Security, POR, Users Protection Funds and so on..) And even this listings. I can boldly say that newly listed coins I have participated in have given me a good some even this WEN

Well, you seem to be new and I may not know your overall experience trading crypto. But have it in your mind that newly listed coins are dangerous. If you use Binance well enough, you’d see them warn you about high volatility. It’s a good thing to know it’s been gain for you, but take heed and be cautious before you fall. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 16
      Actually, last year it cannot be denied that there are some coins that can be said if there were successful airdrops, and some of them are Arb, Aptos, and Zksync, and recently, in December last year, it was Jup, which can be said if it is a good so far performance that they are showing, and these are also the first time to participate in the bull run that is coming up.

So it's likely that this will also be raised, in my opinion, because for sure it's impossible that the person who holds it won't make money this bull season. I'll at least accumulate those little by little as long as I have the chance.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
You just don't have any idea how much patience people have when it comes to doing airdrops, I don't have any ide if they still exist nowadays but back in the early years of altcoins, there were some people who took the job of doing a hundred Airdrops along with bounties without any complain because the more you work the more you get a chance to get some payment and mostly that was the case before until the scammers joined the party and spoiled everything the real projects has work hard for because they took their investors and lose the people trust because of the scammers manipulation to join and create their own project with Airdrops as well.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Is not like I don't know that people make money from airdrops I'm just making points for them that there are people out there who make money out of this still. Is good that you have verified this and given instances on other projects that will be launching their airdrop. I don't even know about this.

I guess I need to widen my searches to get more updates

You certainly do need to widen the scope of your search because I can categorically tell you that the list is long.
Airdroping to the community seem to be the latest trend with projects this days. Most tokenless projects are most likely going to tokenize at some point so most airdrop farmers are busy farming these projects regardless.
Mind you most of the project I mentioned are already late to farm, so you should really do some research before burning trx fees.
Activity: 322
Merit: 178

This is the airdrop and you may find so many good projects offering a good amount of airdrop to their each participant. Many people make their portfolio wealthy through farming airdrops and get good money in return. well in my case i have never got a big airdrop. but in our community, there is a member who is very active in farming airdrops and sharing airdrops with others as well so that others also can get a good amount of profits from these projects. he is a very nice member.

well, you also said very well that not all the projects offer a good amount at the end and some are just scamming projects they asked us to participate and with the help of their user they asked them to follow their social plugin share, like comments, repost their post in the form of tasks and with this they easily grow their plugin and at the end, they make some shitty criteria so that all the user can not be able to receive or enjoy their airdrop. That is a bad thing in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 76
nowadays airdrop is very critical, huge task to complete to get entry, it's boring to click every day to increase points, and of course you need to some fees to participate in those airdrops, even it's not guarantee to get your rewards because if others points is higher than you. so nowadays airdrops it's for all. actually airdrop era is ended to back in 2016-2017 when it was very easy just fill up a google form to take 3-4 minutes.
Nowadays, traders experience losses more than their winnings due to the high volatility of the market. We can only become prosperous and confident only when we keep good track of the system. Still believing in airdrops in this modern era? Exactly, this is the time for traders and airdrop hunters to put in the work because there's a whole lot to achieved in the system. We have to lean on becoming successful in the space and the only way that seems to be possible is through handling the tougher times, that's the bear season and also turning it to our favour.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
If anyone was a part of a genuine airdrop when the market were in red and kept holding on to those tokens till the market went green they will make good profit. There is nothing to argue on that part. The problem is to find and track genuine airdrop. In the current market condition it will be hard to find one as there will be more scammers waiting to gain access to the wallet. Anyways it is always advisable to have two or three wallets only for airdrops.

The profit depends on the type of airdrops so if you are a part of Airdrop that offers you reward then keep those token at the time of lower price you will see that during Bull season Airdrop gives you more better return than your expectations. Safety is the main thing because if we earn lots of money but our assets are not secure then there is a chance that scammer will easily attack our wallets.

There are also some scammers who just wants to accumulate money from you so some of them will try to reach to your tokens and other will engage you in scam Airdrop where you will use your money but will not find anything necessary. So always search before participating in any airdrop otherwise you will regret for your loss of cash.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Airdrops nowadays are different compared to back in 2017, where you just had to fill up a google form and do simple tasks like following and retweeting on twitter. Nowadays, some airdrops are based on a point system where you need to complete tasks, often daily tasks. Some even require purchasing NFTs, staking, or other actions that necessitate funds to qualify for the airdrop. If we really want to earn from airdrops now, it requires a lot of diligence and investment. Ultimately, the decision to participate in these airdrops is up to us.
nowadays airdrop is very critical, huge task to complete to get entry, it's boring to click every day to increase points, and of course you need to some fees to participate in those airdrops, even it's not guarantee to get your rewards because if others points is higher than you. so nowadays airdrops it's for all. actually airdrop era is ended to back in 2016-2017 when it was very easy just fill up a google form to take 3-4 minutes.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The airdrop work is quite extensive. Nowadays, as far as I know, there are many ways in which the project reaches out to the community. From social, testnet, mainet,... all bring airdrop opportunities.

But it must be expressed that this environment is full of pitfalls, some people will receive joy and some will not be able to receive anything. Even as users' skills are increasing, fraud is difficult to detect, making competition more intense. But good charisma always attracts naturally without the need for fancy exaggeration, so don't worry too much about who opposes/supports these jobs, because we decide to choose for ourselves.

Sure thing. I'm not forcing the ideology on anyone, we're here to learn and I believe that's what this platform was made for. Who knows the number of persons who got discourage because they thought all airdrops are scam and nothing good comes out from it.
I know someone who's made thousands from airdrops this year. From portal, JUP, STRK, and now WEN. I didn't make much from it, but maybe there's an opportunity in one of the listed exchanges you mentioned to leverage on..
I may have missed the exchanges he mentioned cos I can't see any from this thread. WEN still has airdrop opportunity on Bitget but may not be as much as that of the main airdrop and if you currently hold WEN and want to earn more; consider joining their deposit campaign.
Not a financial advice tho.
Activity: 83
And here is my contribution, neither you nor those you argue with have any idea what or how much money people are making from airdrop and the heavy amount of liquidity going into farming airdrop.
The few coins you have mentioned are just a little from the huge fields of airdrops.
Go do proper research on how sophisticated airdrop farming has become.

Most big projects don't bother sourcing for funds the old fashion way, all they need to do is drop their airdrop info and watch the community go crazy farming and burning trx fees for a piece of the pie.
Soon wormhole, zksync, LayerZero, Polyhedra, linea, Scroll, base and more will be dropping airdrop info one after the other and many of you will still be in doubt.

Between Parcl and Cashmere lab dropping soon Wink
Is not like I don't know that people make money from airdrops I'm just making points for them that there are people out there who make money out of this still. Is good that you have verified this and given instances on other projects that will be launching their airdrop. I don't even know about this.

I guess I need to widen my searches to get more updates
I never doubted the potential of airdrops but some time the task for test net and other airdrop related task can be demanding. Tbh they all worth it. As for WEN; I think you still have the opportunity to earn more but this time on Bitget. You can participate either in the deposit campaign or their WEN giveaway which doesn't demand your investment. You may find more detail by visiting their X handle or telegram announcement channel
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Airdrop is currently working for free a means of earning a good amount monthly without any investment. The reason to make money from airdrops is because free people get paid more. According to the rules of airdrop projects filling the form on google and submitting some work. But now airdrops are very less successful most of the projects are scams. Be careful before joining the airdrops.
Activity: 78
The continuation of the discussion from my last post, you can read through if you wish to learn and have the time https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5487071.

There was a heavy argument among us during this thread, and to be honest, we learned from each other. The essence of the discussion was about whether Airdrops are beneficial or not; some argued it is, while some said it's not. Well, from my findings, I'd say it's a 50-50 game.

Why did I say so? It's because I tracked those who engaged in different airdrops earlier this year and last year's ending, and I noticed that most of them really made good gains. Two days ago, in the WhatsApp group I joined, some individuals were flaunting how much they have made from their WEN airdrop. They held it until this bullish day.

I also mentioned that airdrops that have the opportunity to be listed on exchanges have every tendency of appreciating in price. Take a look at STRK, PORTAL, and this WEN. You can research this as well to see for yourself the point I'm trying to make.

so if you check, you did see that these airdrops do give people money. What you've to consider is;
 1. The Chain they're been developed on,
 2. What Impact can it give and are cex putting interest in it?

Just like you, I also believe its a 50-50 game. Airdrops are good sometimes, but at other times, they can be very unyielding. To add to your 3 considerations mentioned here, I also think the project or (affiliates of the project) giving out an airdrop also goes a long way in determining whether or not its a successful one. For instance, imagine a top project like coingecko thats got both a solid reputation and big-name affiliates in the industry giving out an airdrop. Such distribution is bound to be successful short-mid term whether or not it actually has real usecases in any ecosystem.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 522
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
If anyone was a part of a genuine airdrop when the market were in red and kept holding on to those tokens till the market went green they will make good profit. There is nothing to argue on that part. The problem is to find and track genuine airdrop. In the current market condition it will be hard to find one as there will be more scammers waiting to gain access to the wallet. Anyways it is always advisable to have two or three wallets only for airdrops.
airdrop nowadays if i remember correctly even the ones that are in the bearish market aren't really relying on the market trend I remember clearly back then when bitcoin still floating around $20k there was OP airdrop, arbitrum, and many more.
overall nowadays airdrop are changing method but also not truly relying on the trend.
its quite different if you compare it with back then where quite literally some airdrops just relying on market trend and decide to hold off from releasing their airdrop if they don't see the circumstance to be fitted.
i can be wrong about this though.
but i think its kinda easier tracking airdrop if you really want to put an effort just following some random telegram group sometime give sufficient information regarding airdrop. but just don't fall into the scam telegram channel where
they instead misled you into getting scammed by them though there are plenty.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I agree with you and that is also the problem with most Airdrops. Those disguised as fraudsters use airdrops to access your wallet and take your money. Some airdrops also trick you into buying and staking their coins but in the end they are just coins without fundamentals. I think this issue is what makes airdrops have a 50-50 rating.

I believe Airdrop has very good potential but unfortunately I have never had a good airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 140

Now I see a lot of airdrop communities getting big profits from airdrops, what is clear is that crypto is not just trading and investing, there are lots of opportunities to make a profit. So airdrops are not always scams, we have to be smart in choosing the projects we participate in.

What we need to know is that airdrop is a method or way of distributing crypto assets where a number of crypto tokens or coins are given free of charge to the holder. This is a way for crypto projects to introduce or promote their coins to the wider community.

Airdrops can be done in various ways. One common way is to ask users to fulfill certain requirements, starting from the testnet, nodes, and promotion on our social media. We just need to follow the step by step guide from the airdrop to maximize our chances of getting cryptocurrency assets with a free airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: