Pages:
Author

Topic: Here to answer all your questions regarding the p2pool scam. - page 2. (Read 2300 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is the capital of Assyria?

No idea without googling it.
23 mauve/purple can't decide.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
What is the capital of Assyria?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What is your favorite colour ?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
As you can see. I'm not going to be a little bitch about it and hide in my closet.

Ask away, anything you would like to know.

how old are you?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
I assume I'm not getting that 1000CNC you owe me for helping you set the P2Pool server up?

Note: I had no idea of his intentions at the time, he just asked me to help him for 1000CNC.

hello. I am looking to start up my own p2pool. But I'm having issues, I can't find a good source code for the p2pool software. Would you mind helping me out? I can pay you 1000 CNC if you help me set it up ^_^

in b4 someone says Tough Tittiez

-MarkM-

(Use the Tough, Tittiez! Use the Tough!)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I assume I'm not getting that 1000CNC you owe me for helping you set the P2Pool server up?

Note: I had no idea of his intentions at the time, he just asked me to help him for 1000CNC.

hello. I am looking to start up my own p2pool. But I'm having issues, I can't find a good source code for the p2pool software. Would you mind helping me out? I can pay you 1000 CNC if you help me set it up ^_^
Seriously I love this scammer tag Cheesy
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
i believe he ran a pool and took 100% fee
That might be true. But life's a bitch in general...
Activity: 42
You are already a little bitch.
As you can see. I'm not going to be a little bitch about it and hide in my closet.

Ask away, anything you would like to know.
Pages:
Jump to: