Pages:
Author

Topic: Here you see that Bitcoin drop every year mid january - page 3. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
that's a very good reminder for the panic sellers, all the charts are showing that we are having a healthy correction in the market atm, it's highly expected to see a bull run by the end of january 2018.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Yes, it dropped.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
4 years already i see bitcoin price dropped in january but will back increased at mid of the year, usually it happen because of people who sell their coins for chinese new year, but this year don't know what is the reason because chinese already ban bitcoin
Activity: 434
Every year the middle of January, there is an action for the purchase of altcoyins with discounts Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
I always see mid year January as bitcoin revving up for the year. I remember how scared I was last year January but at the end, the patience, keeping deaf ear to FUDS and so on really paid off. People should just understand that this is normal and the same way we have bulls, we will always have bears in the market.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Thank you so much for this information accumulated in one place!

This is "In your face!" for all panic sellers

Right on!
Activity: 48
Thank you so much for this information accumulated in one place!

This is "In your face!" for all panic sellers
Activity: 82

It's really interesting to see this. This is my first January in crypto and I'd heard it was traditionally a bad month for bitcoin and crypto as a whole, mostly I just figured it was some strange coincidence but each year it happens it's becoming less of a coincidence. The question then is why is it that January is such a bad month? As of yet I've been unable to answer this one.

I think it's just a guess that the Chinese are celebrating New Year.
There are certainly more reasons but this is one of them.
Activity: 82
Have missed the year 2014, everyone should know why.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

It's really interesting to see this. This is my first January in crypto and I'd heard it was traditionally a bad month for bitcoin and crypto as a whole, mostly I just figured it was some strange coincidence but each year it happens it's becoming less of a coincidence. The question then is why is it that January is such a bad month? As of yet I've been unable to answer this one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Omg sweet I was keeping it together but barely because I was fearing we have switched trends over, good to know I can relax and this has happened before. Not saying it will go up soon but this gives me confidence to hodl harder than I could now.
Activity: 60

I cannot bare to read some of the spineless posts today and over the last few weeks, people forget so easily.

It was only in early December that we were all wondering could Bitcoin reach the impossible level of $10,000. It has done and it still is above that level after a heavy fall, if you don't have the nerve or guts then go and invest in something safer and boring.
Activity: 28
Thats why we all need to HODL and not to panic. Also if we take a look on complete graph we can see that this already happened a couple of time. Now it is great opportunity for those who want to invest additionally Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Thank you for this.
Clearly people have new year resolutions, don't have money and get scared year after year.
Pages:
Jump to: