Pages:
Author

Topic: Here's my two cents for Dogecoin - page 2. (Read 190 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
February 15, 2021, 12:55:36 PM
Whatever, we are all here to make money from crypto investments and I make most of my money from Bitcoin forks like BCH and BTG, who cares? Even a shitcoin gave me 3700$ in January 2020, what matters is making ROI out of the coins anyways
Yeah who care?

Then suddenly, when invested on type shitcoin got rekt because exit scam dumped hard because the coin was shitcoin type person like this will try to ask "when the coin moons again?" I know type investor like you, don't even care about the risk like pump and dump.

But, it's up to you then just don't cry while you losing money because investing of type coin like shitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 15, 2021, 12:51:10 PM
All of them no matter Litecoin or DOGE, both were forked from bitcoin.

They copy-paste the source code and modified by themself that why Litecon & Doge why you tough both of these have almost the same source code. Well, since bitcoin as open source project, everyone freely to fork or modified the source code to created another cryptocurrency.
Whatever, we are all here to make money from crypto investments and I make most of my money from Bitcoin forks like BCH and BTG, who cares? Even a shitcoin gave me 3700$ in January 2020, what matters is making ROI out of the coins anyways
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
February 15, 2021, 12:47:26 PM
All of them no matter Litecoin or DOGE, both were forked from bitcoin.

They copy-paste the source code and modified by themself that why Litecon & Doge why you tough both of these have almost the same source code. Well, since bitcoin as open source project, everyone freely to fork or modified the source code to created another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 15, 2021, 09:23:59 AM
A quick definition of what DOGE is: Dogecoin (DOGE) is a digital cryptocurrency with the same algorithm and technical parts as Litecoin, meaning that all modifications and updates made to it will also be done to Dogecoin. It is a peer-to-peer network that allows its users to send money online easily. Dogecoin right from its launch has become very much significant in the crypto world. It is primarily used for tipping users on Reddit and Twitter, but can also be a method of payment by a few dozen merchants around the world.

In spite of its humble beginnings, Dogecoin is undoubtedly a very serious platform with plenty of high-tech surprises to show. Set up to reach a broader demographic scope than Bitcoin. Furthermore, Dogecoin was an alternative for those who rejected cryptocurrencies from the mainstream.

Dogecoin has proved to be one of the best coins in the market and one that’s usually associated with non-profit organizations and charity fundraising. The digital currency has probably the most devoted and responsible community. Dogecoin is all about goodwill and promoting charity.

Pages:
Jump to: