Pages:
Author

Topic: Here's two major reasons why Bitcoin will soon pass $2000 - page 2. (Read 3193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
But do they have $2000 per Bitcoin to invest?

Here's a secret.

People don't have to buy a full bitcoin.

That's not the point. If you're spending $2 for a mBTC then you are spending $2000 a coin. That's a lot of money for a Bitcoin when it was $10 in January.

India is a very tech-savvy country, and if they aren't onboard now then what makes you think they will be later?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Holland has indicated how tax should be paid on bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin through your bank.

When this happen worldwide, Bitcoin price will be above $10000
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
1. India
2. Brazil

These countries have shit loads of money ready to be invested in new opportunities. Once these guys go crazy over Bitcoin, I expect another huge, HUGE rise.
honestly I doubt this at least at this point. We are still waiting for Europe to join the card, maybe than other countries will recognize bitcoin as serious investment

Europe is already in. I've been into bitcoin a while and half my department own bitcoins.
Even my mom and uncle knows about bitcoin.

Germany sees bitcoin as a valid denomination of money.
Holland has indicated how tax should be paid on bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin through your bank.

What do you mean with "We are still waiting for Europe to join the card" ?

Blockchain hold 27mils transactions.
Assuming every transaction is to a unique person we would still only have less than 5% of Europe population abroad

A lot of europeans know about bitcoin but don't participate.
I don't think >10% of the USA is in bitcoin either.

Yes I do believe that the heavy investors still need to get into bitcoin and believe it will drive the prive to new levels.
Another problem is that a lot of people don't understand how bitcoin works.

Why would investors "need" to get into bitcoin ?
Why Brazil and India ? Most people are very poor over there and do not even have a computer

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
1. India
2. Brazil

These countries have shit loads of money ready to be invested in new opportunities. Once these guys go crazy over Bitcoin, I expect another huge, HUGE rise.
honestly I doubt this at least at this point. We are still waiting for Europe to join the card, maybe than other countries will recognize bitcoin as serious investment

Europe is already in. I've been into bitcoin a while and half my department own bitcoins.

Assuming every transaction is to a unique person we would still only have less than 5% of Europe population abroad

A lot of europeans know about bitcoin but don't participate.
I don't think >10% of the USA is in bitcoin either.

Yes I do believe that the heavy investors still need to get into bitcoin and believe it will drive the prive to new levels.
Another problem is that a lot of people don't understand how bitcoin works.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
1. India
2. Brazil

Activity: 195
Merit: 102
DiMS dev team
1. India
2. Brazil

sorry I am butchering english sometimes
I mean very low  volume in Europe

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Not sure, but they definitely got $2 to invest per mBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
1. India
2. Brazil

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
1. India
2. Brazil

Country having money =/= citizens having money
Sorry but for 2k , 10k  and 100k , we need those good old Us dollars and Euros.
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
DiMS dev team
1. India
2. Brazil

honestly I doubt this at least at this point. We are still waiting for Europe to join the cart, maybe than other countries will recognize bitcoin as serious investment
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Here's a secret.

People don't have to buy a full bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
1. India
2. Brazil

Pages:
Jump to: