Pages:
Author

Topic: Here’s what traders expect now that Bitcoin price rallied back to $50K - page 3. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 104
For now I don't feel any pressure yet. Usually the pressure only come when it is almost reach the peak of bullish or bearish market. My calculation is not 100% accurate I only can calculate the range of highest or lowest price. Now the price didn't reach the point that I calculate yet. So I will just wait, but I think the price will keep rising. What I need to do is becarefull about bear trap. In my opinion strong mentality is important too. I personally don't pretend this investment as a game of predictions because everything that I need to do calculation is available. I mean it is not based on luck. I think the probability is seen clearly.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10504
It is funny how these useless media outlets jump from one nonsense article to another. It is not so long ago that they were publishing articles about bitcoin's demise. But now that price is going up, they are publishing new nonsense that can get most amount of traffic.

The fact is that bitcoin was never in a bear market to change directions now. There was a manipulation phase and a lot of FUD and the accumulation phase to buy bitcoin with almost 50% discount. That discount is ending now that the bull run resumes.
$100k is also the same as $5k back in 2017 where media started "predicting as top" right after price got out of $2k range simply because they were incapable of seeing the bigger picture.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
I'm mostly bullish, but the market sentiment being overly bullish is slightly worrying in my opinion. Especially now that a lot of people is making freakishly amounts of money flipping NFTs and by buying the "Ethereum killer" coins, I'm definitely slightly skeptical.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
I wish i understood technical analysis to make sense of those charts. I never had much interest in investing, growth, compounding till I got to know about Bitcoin. Now I do understand that the markets tend to behave cyclically and if you can stay for a long enough time while managing your exposure, it can be a steady source of income and knowledge, though also of a lot of heartache at times.

I'd still take these 100K predictions with a pinch of salt. The turnaround has been amazing this time but you always hear these stories about how it'll "breakout" straight to 100K and that is what causes the retail FOMO. Most retail investors and newbies are ill-served by such predictions. IMO, traders who make such predictions are really just trying to encash their long positions. People like the OP are either naive or part of those pump and dump groups that spread rumors and then take positions.

These posts about BTC being above 50K and set for 60-100K are thus, not only unnecessary, but even malicious.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 366
It seems $50,000 is now getting weaker. The price has fallen from it right now obviously but I think this is just a little correction after the recent rally.

If you notice, the increase in Bitcoin's price for the past days are very healthy and smooth. There is a rally followed by a tiny correction which is again followed by another rally and again a tiny correction and so on. Several green candles or long greens followed by a few red ones or short reds are a healthy sign. This is perfect. I think $60,000 is coming handy in the next days.
Activity: 84
Merit: 18
We will be surprised to find that when the market does not need bad news, there will be no bad news in the media, and no one will create bad news. In fact, when the market continues to rise, even if there is bad news, it will be ignored intentionally or unintentionally, or simply interpreted as good news.

When will bad news follow? When retail FOMO swarmed into the market, institutions and new leeks changed hands at high positions, the market was full of weak hands at fragile high prices, and when the collapse was about to occur, the big bad news would follow one after another, like hail. The same smashed down, and the smashed retail investors fled in embarrassment.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
from my analysis bull run will happen when price above 50K yesterday btc touch 50 k and now doing small correction
Activity: 126
Merit: 128
Bitcoin is “back in bull market territory”but traders warn that a retest of underlying support levels is bound to occur soon.
There was widespread celebration across the crypto ecosystem on Aug. 23 after the sight of Bitcoin (BTC) back above $50,000 triggered a resurgence of calls for the top cryptocurrency to reach $100,000 before the end of 2021.

Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView shows that the early morning bullish momentum that lifted the price of BTC to an intraday high at $50,514 began to wane as the day progressed at currently the price trades slightly above $49,0.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/here-s-what-traders-expect-now-that-bitcoin-price-rallied-back-to-50k?utm_source=thecryptoapp

Interestingly, I come across some post on having invested long time ago prior to this stage Bitcoin has become, I made a comment that it's never too late to do so even now, the more Bitcoin progresses the further some go in it, while considering the most important factor of taking the risk, the entire Bitcoin community is on a smiling face both investors and traders, but for new investors it is advisable to pause and study, as it approaches $50,000
Base on my own predictable analysis, if it reaches anything above 50, then the tendency to reach 60 to 100 within a short or long run is visible. Investing is a game of prediction, if it turn high you gain and if low you loose, but those that venture into it carefully understand the strategy behind it to increase.

Pages:
Jump to: