Pages:
Author

Topic: Here's what you gonna do if 2019 is not the bull run year - page 6. (Read 12952 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also store some of my holdings somewhere i can't access to hold for longer, and i have a part which i can send when i want if i need to buy something or if need urgent cash money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I don't expect this year to at least some active movements. If the schedule will go in one channel, it will be a good coincidence, because there may be a fall.
In such complex situations we cannot know which way the direction will turn. There have been good increases in price recently and I hope there will be more. Today's little reverse move should not scare anyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I don't expect this year to at least some active movements. If the schedule will go in one channel, it will be a good coincidence, because there may be a fall.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
If the bull doesn't happen in 2019 we have to go with our destiny, we cannot do anything only the big whales have the ability to change the value of crypto currency and I strongly believe we can expect a bull run in this mid year hopefully.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
indeed there is no guarantee that crypto will recover this year, so I am very grateful for the advice you have given to anticipate if this year is not what we expected and what I like best about your advice is "Learn to live a temporary life by cutting your expenses "
it's really a good sentence for someone who just fell
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hello guys!

Look I know how bad it is for us to see the entire crypto market. I even myself was concerned about my future if I just keep relying on crypto trading, bounty hunting, etc. I understand how you guys feel, because I feel the same way too. I had a gut feeling that crypto may not fully recover next year. This is why I want to share something for you guys to have a heads up just in case 2019 isn't what you are really expecting.

1 - Save a portion of your day/night job income and make it a habit

This is probably one of the hardest things to do when you're making a living with your day or night job. The first thing to do for yourself is learn how to PIF (Pay It Forward). Every time you receive a paycheck, start committing to yourself that you should reserve that specific amount to your piggy bank or so and never touch it until the time is right. Maybe you can use it for emergency funds, starting a venture, etc. Once you do that by disciplining yourself in this habit, there's no doubt that you'll be on your way to success.

Although there is nothing wrong if you just stick to your day or night job, but it's not an ideal way to become time and financially free. You can't simply just put all your eggs in one basket you know? Learn how to diversify by involving yourself to multiple income streams.

2 - Invest in a profitable venture and increase your cash flow

I admit that last year was our year. It's our breakthrough! However, this year had gone the other way around in which the bears are winning. I did #HODL some tokens, but I was also asking "What am I gonna do with my money sitting in my wallet or bank for a very long time?".

The goal was to potentially secure our future. I usually don't treat crypto as a full-time income source. Definitely not! They're just a fuel for us to be provided with additional needs and wants. Even though crypto could potentially "moon" when the time is right, increasing our cash flow was the right thing to do.

To do that, start investing in a profitable venture. I usually don't recommend investing in insurance though. They're not ideal for me. I usually invest in urban hog raising, which is agri-related and it isn't gonna saturate due to the demand of pork. Investing in BPOs, construction businesses, etc., as capitalist would also be other good options. Starting a traditional business isn't my forte. I don't want to stress out my first few years in doing hands-on. Leveraging is the key. Let the money work for you.

But hey, don't quit your full-time day/night job until your passive income coming from your ventures are bigger than that.

3 - Learn to live broke temporarily by cutting off your expenses

We all know that bills cannot be avoided. Yes, and all of us are feeling the same thing. However, if we want to survive, we should learn first how to live broke temporarily. You don't need to buy expensive shoes, clothes, TV or so if you're still struggling in your life. What matters is that you can still use them, right? There's nothing wrong if people see you wear same kind of old shirts, uniforms, pants and shoes too often. You don't need to go to Starbucks or any other expensive coffee or restaurants out there if your income is so limited. We can still purchase sachets of coffee at affordable prices.

As long you're not yet financially stable and your expenses are bigger than your income, it's not ideal for us to keep spending on some things that aren't important in our daily lives. You can only do that by learning how to get out of the rat race, in which your income is bigger than your expenses.

I am not an expert, but these tips are surely helpful based on my personal experience. They're gonna be difficult from the start, but if you keep going, everything will run smoothly.

"The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It's simple: to master money, you must manage money." - T. Harv Eker
I want to add that we should work hard and put all your effort in your work. You should also have decent job so once there is no bull run this year 2019 you can still earn good income. You should improve you trading skills so you can do day trading which help you to make 3%-5% profit.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Hello guys!

Look I know how bad it is for us to see the entire crypto market. I even myself was concerned about my future if I just keep relying on crypto trading, bounty hunting, etc. I understand how you guys feel, because I feel the same way too. I had a gut feeling that crypto may not fully recover next year. This is why I want to share something for you guys to have a heads up just in case 2019 isn't what you are really expecting.

1 - Save a portion of your day/night job income and make it a habit

This is probably one of the hardest things to do when you're making a living with your day or night job. The first thing to do for yourself is learn how to PIF (Pay It Forward). Every time you receive a paycheck, start committing to yourself that you should reserve that specific amount to your piggy bank or so and never touch it until the time is right. Maybe you can use it for emergency funds, starting a venture, etc. Once you do that by disciplining yourself in this habit, there's no doubt that you'll be on your way to success.

Although there is nothing wrong if you just stick to your day or night job, but it's not an ideal way to become time and financially free. You can't simply just put all your eggs in one basket you know? Learn how to diversify by involving yourself to multiple income streams.

2 - Invest in a profitable venture and increase your cash flow

I admit that last year was our year. It's our breakthrough! However, this year had gone the other way around in which the bears are winning. I did #HODL some tokens, but I was also asking "What am I gonna do with my money sitting in my wallet or bank for a very long time?".

The goal was to potentially secure our future. I usually don't treat crypto as a full-time income source. Definitely not! They're just a fuel for us to be provided with additional needs and wants. Even though crypto could potentially "moon" when the time is right, increasing our cash flow was the right thing to do.

To do that, start investing in a profitable venture. I usually don't recommend investing in insurance though. They're not ideal for me. I usually invest in urban hog raising, which is agri-related and it isn't gonna saturate due to the demand of pork. Investing in BPOs, construction businesses, etc., as capitalist would also be other good options. Starting a traditional business isn't my forte. I don't want to stress out my first few years in doing hands-on. Leveraging is the key. Let the money work for you.

But hey, don't quit your full-time day/night job until your passive income coming from your ventures are bigger than that.

We all know that bills cannot be avoided. Yes, and all of us are feeling the same thing. However, if we want to survive, we should learn first how to live broke temporarily. You don't need to buy expensive shoes, clothes, TV or so if you're still struggling in your life. What matters is that you can still use them, right? There's nothing wrong if people see you wear same kind of old shirts, uniforms, pants and shoes too often. You don't need to go to Starbucks or any other expensive coffee or restaurants out there if your income is so limited. We can still purchase sachets of coffee at affordable prices.

As long you're not yet financially stable and your expenses are bigger than your income, it's not ideal for us to keep spending on some things that aren't important in our daily lives. You can only do that by learning how to get out of the rat race, in which your income is bigger than your expenses.

I am not an expert, but these tips are surely helpful based on my personal experience. They're gonna be difficult from the start, but if you keep going, everything will run smoothly.

"The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It's simple: to master money, you must manage money." - T. Harv Eker

Well, these are the basic recommendations for beginning investors. Unfortunately everybody remind them only in case of trouble or longterm bear trend Smiley
Hope the present situation won't last too long and we will see some positive changes in Spring...
Activity: 392
if this year doesn't match my predictions, I might leave here. and left some altcoins that I still hold. while hoping that someday it will be a surprise in the future.
then what decision do you choose now, with market conditions like this ? is it according to your predictions? because I see you are still here, and I conclude that you still believe in crypto
Activity: 854
Merit: 100

I have been doing this already since the start of the red months. I now start buying only what I need to keep going. It's kinda hard but though.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Even if growth this year will not be a good thing, the main thing is to stop falling. I will definitely buy more and more and more, but we must get rid of a large number of altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
if this year doesn't match my predictions, I might leave here. and left some altcoins that I still hold. while hoping that someday it will be a surprise in the future.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Seeing my assets in the last month of 2017 be like:
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/f7d5b58f7e5dfad3dd3710c45563b5c1.jpg

Seeing my assets in the last month of 2018 be like:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/fadc4df7695ff0ebca1e5669622d9855/tenor.gif

Wish this 2019 will get doubled or tripled or quadrupled.

Wish that people would stop speculating on crypto as an asset, similar to stocks, but instead respect them as currencies and support the tech.

Atleast x5 to get back to the all-time-high.
Activity: 518
The message and the spirit of this thread is the reason I believe bounty hunting is not a job! During bull cryptocurrency market, I see a lots of people saying what they do at that time is to hunt bounty as a full time bounty hunter. We must work both online and offline to realize our dream of better life!
Activity: 255
Anything can happen, the main thing is to continue trading and not to reduce their volume, if this happens, then there will be some problems, because the volume of trading demonstrates the activity of the community.
Activity: 602
I will wait for 2020 then, as the trend suggests that the digital age in any case will soon come, and now even look past the positive news, many large corporations release their products, begin to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the century has already come digital, just waiting for the go-ahead of the States of different countries
Activity: 912
Even if the year 2019 does not meet my expectations, I see no reason to leave cryptocurrency.
ETH is gradually recovering, it is possible that the ICO market will be revived, which will give us the opportunity to earn, plus new technologies in cryptocurrency will appear.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
I don't want to expect too high for the bull-run in this year. I only expect that this year, the price can be stable as high and it grows well. We can see the ETH hit is 600, and the BTC can hit about $8k again. Well, if there is no bullrun, I still want to select my coins whether they are worthier to invest or hodl or sell in the better price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
No, it is not entirely a bearish year since we had a really really bearish year on the 2018 so it does not make sense if 2019 still on the bearish.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I'm just gonna continue with the bounty programs so I can stack up on crypto without exposing fiat.
Worked very well for me plus, I'm able to sell some crypto and enjoy it from time to time.  Grin
Bounty is also good for the people who knows to find the best project and enought time to join on the all kind of campains which has high stakes.But my suggestion will be don't hold all your tokens for too long,just convert and keep it as other coins for having more security.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Forgetting about cryptocurrency is what you are about to say for short. Getting job for real or venturing to another form of investment while bitcoin is in the bearish market. Well it is not that easy to venture into another investment without some statistical evaluation and things to consider before joining in an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: