Pages:
Author

Topic: Here's Why Ethereum Could Beat Bitcoin As Best Asset Of 2021 - page 4. (Read 594 times)

Activity: 758
Merit: 104
Be expecting more new projects to run on Polkadot from now on, I don't think Ethereum will forever be the best altcoin, there will be top satisfying challengers that we've never dream of, is there anything that is impossible in this world?

I think this more realistic, ethereum is such not good for future.
Especially after ETH 2.0 happen, many miner(which are a big part of community) will consolidate to move to another coin and move big hype of Ethereum to another coin.
Also as Payment Processor, Ethereum is not scalable, slow, and expensive.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

is there anything that is impossible in this world?

Nothing is impossible actually or indispensable too but for now etheruem is still the choice after bitcoin in cryptocurrency rating. Nobody is thinking etheruem won't be overtaken but we can also see the chain of activities in crypto world. We see if etheruem goes bear many projects also drop. And in general talking about bitcoin also when yearn.finance (YFI) went pass bitcoin because of pump, it has stabilize @$29,855 now and bitcoin still topping @$31,889.  But the thread isn't whether etheruem will be the best altcoin in future but it has all the factors including

1. Low fees
2.Fast transaction delivery
3.Large network coverage
4.Ground for ICO projects
5.Network update and technological growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Be expecting more new projects to run on Polkadot from now on, I don't think Ethereum will forever be the best altcoin, there will be top satisfying challengers that we've never dream of, is there anything that is impossible in this world?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
I read the topic in ibtimes.com and I find it looking interesting

KEY POINTS WERE NOTED AS

Despite new competing blockchains, Ethereum is still the top choice among developers

Fees have contributed to Ethereum’s growth

The total value locked in decentralized finance is now $26.55 billion

On my own contribution, I think the etheruem platform has got advantage on this because it has a wide coverage because
The majority of the cryptocurrencies were actually ERC-20 tokens built on Ethereum platform, despite new competitors coming to take the market away from the dominant blockchain but it has continued to grow far above other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: