Pages:
Author

Topic: Hero Member Privilidges - page 2. (Read 2264 times)

donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2013, 04:07:58 PM
consider adding trollface to every hero member's avatar  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
April 30, 2013, 04:05:38 PM
Your prize is that you may now change your avatar.
Seriously, go ahead, change it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 30, 2013, 04:00:30 PM
Anyway back on thread..... Where's my prize?!

I just told you, you've already received it.
Merit: 502
April 30, 2013, 03:58:23 PM
I don't mind being in line to get the gifts, but just so long as well agree that long term posting wisdom gets some kickback.

*we all* not "well" 

Sure, I'll agree to that. And long-term posting nonsense gets a dark yellow ignore link. Looks like you've already received your reward.

Merkul, don't try and bait me in my own thread. You just post endless beige junk so no-one cares to ignore you.

Ignores are a characteristic of radical and powerful ideas that shake up the system.

Anyway back on thread..... Where's my prize?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 30, 2013, 01:57:56 PM
I don't mind being in line to get the gifts, but just so long as well agree that long term posting wisdom gets some kickback.

*we all* not "well" 

Sure, I'll agree to that. And long-term posting nonsense gets a dark yellow ignore link. Looks like you've already received your reward.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
April 30, 2013, 01:54:05 PM

Here's a sample prize list I think we deserve:

1) New mining equipment
2) Foodstuffs: lager, cakes, sandwiches etc
3) New monitor
4) A caravan holiday or something exotic like that

What are you some sort of Commie?

Cheesy
April 30, 2013, 01:52:02 PM
Hero member is nothing but an indication your post count is larger than some arbitrary number. I don't think a reward for this is necessary or even deserved.

I've donated enough epic wisdom to this forum in my path to Hero Member status.... I think its only fair that I get a prize

Wait in line. There are 1362 Hero Members before you to receive their price.

Price distribution is handled by BFL so you better make yourself comfortable.

*prize* not "price" 

I don't mind being in line to get the gifts, but just so long as well agree that long term posting wisdom gets some kickback. After all us "Hero Members" need to stick together against the flood of dumb posts from the newbies.

Here's a sample prize list I think we deserve:

1) New mining equipment
2) Foodstuffs: lager, cakes, sandwiches etc
3) New monitor
4) A caravan holiday or something exotic like that
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
April 30, 2013, 01:46:55 PM
Hero member is nothing but an indication your post count is larger than some arbitrary number. I don't think a reward for this is necessary or even deserved.

I've donated enough epic wisdom to this forum in my path to Hero Member status.... I think its only fair that I get a prize

Wait in line. There are 1362 Hero Members before you to receive their price.

Price distribution is handled by BFL so you better make yourself comfortable.
legendary
April 30, 2013, 01:46:43 PM
There is no causal relation between being a hero member and having contributed value to the forums.

BTW: You do know your ignore button is bright yellow right? Wink
April 30, 2013, 01:42:08 PM

legendary
April 30, 2013, 01:37:12 PM
April 30, 2013, 01:05:17 PM
Hello everyone. I have recently become a "Hero Member". I think Hero Members should get some sort of prize above and beyond the extra disc thing. Maybe a cake or a donation or some thing. Maybe all ignores should be removed too... people need to hear what I have to say
Pages:
Jump to: