Pages:
Author

Topic: [Hero Vouched] League Of Legends Money Factory >>MONETIZE THE RIFT<< - page 2. (Read 22161 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
There is two threads about you selling a leaked guides, so I'm not one person who has the same idea. There is lots of them https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/green-appleu-898269-selling-leaked-guides-1816609
Activity: 389
lol, again you.. The guy who is selling leaked eBooks on the market, but atleast I am not only one who is sure about it. 2nd person made same thread as I did, so good luck man.. You just gave me the -trust because I exposed you.

You exposed my method cuz you dont like it and accused me selling leaked ebook which is not my responsibility how it got leaked after i sold it.

Just beware to this dude, he might probably expose your method and accused you of selling a leaked method. I already warned you.

"I don't like it"? How stupid you can be, you called me a kid with autism, I made thread with proof and also I wasn't the only one. There was one other guy who also made thread about you selling leaked ebooks. You saying that you bought it from your friend with resale rights, everyone can say that. You are just a liar.

You and windpower was the same thing. And when did i say i didnt bought it without resale rights? Nice try again my friend.
lol, again you.. The guy who is selling leaked eBooks on the market, but atleast I am not only one who is sure about it. 2nd person made same thread as I did, so good luck man.. You just gave me the -trust because I exposed you.

You exposed my method cuz you dont like it and accused me selling leaked ebook which is not my responsibility how it got leaked after i sold it.

Just beware to this dude, he might probably expose your method and accused you of selling a leaked method. I already warned you.

"I don't like it"? How stupid you can be, you called me a kid with autism, I made thread with proof and also I wasn't the only one. There was one other guy who also made thread about you selling leaked ebooks. You saying that you bought it from your friend with resale rights, everyone can say that. You are just a liar.

Hey,

Hmm.. Methods sounds interesting. Would you give a vouch copy?

Regards

Be sure to check this dude trusts before sending your vouch copy to him. I warned you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=715168
Im almost challenger in league. Maybe those methods aren't hard for me. Can i take a vouch copy , ill post my detailed review as soon as possible.
Hey,

Hmm.. Methods sounds interesting. Would you give a vouch copy?

Regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What is up guys, I will be offering my product here. It's called League Of Legends Money Factory
What it's about?
-It's a tutorial that will teach you how to make money out the game on different ways. You will be making a good amount of money even as a newbie, since it's step-by step explained guide and anyone can do it.

The guide is written personally by me and I guarantee that it works.
The price for each copy is $10

BUY FROM HERE >> https://hexpay.org/p/gn0ey

Some recent earnings:

VOUCHES:
Review:

So i received a brief description of what is offered.

This is more of a teaching tool which is being offered i.e. League Of Legends Factory, where you will be helped with certain skills for making money. And i am not talking about in-game skills, rather some marketing skills.
I feel the beginning might be a bit tough, u need to increase your networking, understand and exploit opportunities on daily basis. But once you have a good setup and handle over things, then it will run smoothly but remember this is not some automatic revenue system, you still need to put in effort which is ofcourse true for every money making scheme out there.

Well yeah overall this service will be pretty good for people who are willing to put in some effort while the earnings will depend on the amount of work you do, drops to ocean i would say. As mentioned a basic understanding of the game is needed which i feel is 1 day's worth of research.
He also provides some market places to begin with.

If he is going to guide through all the process then i would say the price for which he is selling the service is dirt cheap.

And yeah this is a honest review so i would like to add, this method 1) is not related to what rank or elo you are, doesn't even matter 2) is not suitable for people who do not wish to put in few hours daily to earn little at the start 3) possible to get saturated in future, but the early starters might profit.

Pages:
Jump to: