Pages:
Author

Topic: Hey dank... - page 2. (Read 1912 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2012, 01:04:09 AM
Small bump in the road, I crashed my car and my phone, along with the contacts, was stolen.  This is what happens when we live in a greed driven society drive high.  

FTFY

BTW, you need to update your Dank Bank thread OP to show your repayment to squall.  You did pay squall back, didn't you?

Looks like the Universe isn't very impressed with you right now, dank.  Perhaps you should pay your own way instead of letting your friend sell his belongings to pay your rent.  You've got more excuses than BFL, but at least they'll most likely deliver eventually.

Do yourself a favour and move back home.  It's obvious that you're not fit to leave the house without a handler.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
December 18, 2012, 12:55:30 AM
Small bump in the road, I crashed my car and my phone, along with the contacts, was stolen.  This is what happens when we live in a greed driven society.  People steal from eachother and don't realize they're stealing from their self by doing so.  People notice how you treat others, it can be hard to regain trust with yourself and others if you don't display trustworthiness and unity in your actions.

Some people cannot see the bigger picture, that one may gain a material object today, but one must also live with their actions, the consequences they cast upon other people and the divsion they impose on themselves.

I'm still working full time to make sure this happens.  I looked at bikes today, tomorrow I will be getting a bike and taking off the following day.  I will update this forum with a date and location.

I'm relying on people to realize there's much more to life than endlessly working while depleting the earth's resources, that life can be experienced fully without death or destruction.  We make the choice to kill everyday, we can make the choice to love, together.

If you have anything positive you can contribute towards the music festival, you're welcome to bring it.

Everyone is invited, if you doubt the legitacy of the festival, you'll miss the best experience this life can offer, for now.

where is the festival?
is there a page about this festival?

I like music.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
December 18, 2012, 12:43:35 AM
karma is a bitch, dank...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 18, 2012, 12:18:14 AM
I know I joke around a lot Dank, but what could I honestly do to help from here?

You sound like an honest man with a dream.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 17, 2012, 11:27:32 PM
Small bump in the road, I crashed my car and my phone, along with the contacts, was stolen.  This is what happens when we live in a greed driven society.  People steal from eachother and don't realize they're stealing from their self by doing so.  People notice how you treat others, it can be hard to regain trust with yourself and others if you don't display trustworthiness and unity in your actions.

Some people cannot see the bigger picture, that one may gain a material object today, but one must also live with their actions, the consequences they cast upon other people and the divsion they impose on themselves.

I'm still working full time to make sure this happens.  I looked at bikes today, tomorrow I will be getting a bike and taking off the following day.  I will update this forum with a date and location.

I'm relying on people to realize there's much more to life than endlessly working while simultaneously depleting the earth's resources, that life can be experienced fully without death or destruction.  We make the choice to kill everyday, we can make the choice to love, together.

If you have anything positive you can contribute towards the music festival, you're welcome to bring it.

Everyone is invited, if you doubt the legitacy of the festival, you'll miss the best experience this life can offer, for now.
KWH
legendary
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
December 17, 2012, 11:11:59 PM
Slip these on and click your heels. Can you feel the love in the air?
Activity: 140
December 17, 2012, 10:49:05 PM
Am I invited
?

Only of you close your eyes and hope really, really hard at this point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxN2L99eddk
Activity: 238
December 17, 2012, 10:40:24 PM
Am I invited
?
KWH
legendary
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
December 17, 2012, 09:33:54 PM