Pages:
Author

Topic: Hey guys do real BTC is starting falling apart ? - page 2. (Read 989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Don't be fooled by this move towards Alt coins... there are most probably some sinister agendas behind this. People are making huge profits by

hyping up this whole "crisis" .... Some coins are seeing huge spikes in their price and nothing pushing that other than hype surrounding the

supposed problems around Bitcoin. ETH and Dash and some other coins are being used to make profits for people who bought before this bubble

was created.... and when these bubbles burst... these people would have syphoned off millions and loads of people will be left with empty

bags.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
It would be nothing new to me coins comes and go but...
We ate at 68% market cap mainly with rising ETH.
At 1st i was thinking ech just a pump and dump.
But reading news i just see that more and more business is moving away from bitcoin.
Counterparty guys , people from brave browser... Some projects that used to use BTC is switching to ETH mostly. Same time 2years about scaling debate in BTC nothing really changes.
If BTC will stay in that state in 3more months it will loose really hard market cap.
Network effect is pushing towards alts and if ETH will able to handle that and scale BTC will be done.
This is not 2015y that most coins PnD... Eth is building real cool stuff arround, call me and idiot but this is really happening. Eth is delivering that what BTC suppose to do.

I've been saying this.

1. Bitcoin's value is based on its utility.  (fast confirmations and low fees)
2. Bitcoin cannot survive based on store of value alone, it must be a functional currency.

This is why there's a huge surge toward BU ...even though its buggy...even though its 'radical'....ANYTHING is better than Core right now.
The stagnation is a huge part of that... but also their desire to change Bitcoin from P2p cash to settlement network...and their centralized
control over Bitcoin development...none of this is good.

It's not too late to save Bitcoin but things need to change sooner rather than later.

You're not an idiot.  The idiots are the ones who aren't seeing the plain truth in front of their face.

For a legendary member you know little to nothing. You prob also dont know that only a few Core dev's are on the Blockstream payroll.. so stfu noob.

Jonald_Fyookball + Franky1 are the biggest shit trolls at Bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
But reading news i just see that more and more business is moving away from bitcoin.
Counterparty guys , people from brave browser... Some projects that used to use BTC is switching to ETH mostly. Same time 2years about scaling debate in BTC nothing really changes.
If BTC will stay in that state in 3more months it will loose really hard market cap.
Network effect is pushing towards alts and if ETH will able to handle that and scale BTC will be done.
This is not 2015y that most coins PnD... Eth is building real cool stuff arround, call me and idiot but this is really happening. Eth is delivering that what BTC suppose to do.

I've been saying this.

1. Bitcoin's value is based on its utility.  (fast confirmations and low fees)
2. Bitcoin cannot survive based on store of value alone, it must be a functional currency.

This is why there's a huge surge toward BU ...even though its buggy...even though its 'radical'....ANYTHING is better than Core right now.
The stagnation is a huge part of that... but also their desire to change Bitcoin from P2p cash to settlement network...and their centralized
control over Bitcoin development...none of this is good.

It's not too late to save Bitcoin but things need to change sooner rather than later.

You're not an idiot.  The idiots are the ones who aren't seeing the plain truth in front of their face.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: