Pages:
Author

Topic: Hey Mark, hang in there buddy! - page 2. (Read 1958 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Put your trust in MATH.
February 26, 2014, 01:27:09 AM
Yo CEO of Gox,

Don't listen to this heartless bunch mang.  They were drunk on money, and have seen there holdings cut in half due to your embattled exchange woes.  Calling you all kinds of terrible stuff, and even wishing you dead.  Truth be known, they are most likely the ones who ripped off Gox and hope the pillaged ship goes belly up.  I got pity for those kinds of folks, and they will get their comeuppins.

Didn't know you bailed out another exchange, but good onya mate.  Now, they turn their backs on you, and wouldn't piss on you to stop you from burning.  I know the feeling, but just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.

I still remember when I nervously sent Gox money early last year, and I don't make much, and was rewarded with being able to purchase some pretty fine BITS.  Well, I want to continue being a good customer. 

This is what you do.  Get your shit together, and implement a proper withdrawal system.  Hell man, even if you have to do them manually it would be better than double (or triple, who knows?) sending some douchebag hacker BITS.

Go back to work, get your team motivated to tackle its issues, and get them done.  I got all the time in the world.  The best way to shut the peanut gallery down is to get that thing back to life, and get it making solid money again.  Don't worry about what everyone else thinks, just go in there and give 'em hell!

Beef
Pages:
Jump to: