Pages:
Author

Topic: HEY MILITARY AND HEY POLICE THOSE BUNKERS ARE NOT FOR YOU! - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Is it some kind of Anti-establishment propaganda that you are trying to portray? I seriously don't get the idea! A lot of governments and big banks have bunkers in undisclosed places, ready for emergency periods! It's called contingency planning and such kind of planning a made almost everywhere! I am a professional project manager and whenever I get a new project, contingency planning document is one of the major document that needs to be prepared and evaluated! These are just the big scale contingency planning! I really don't get the idea of posting this thing here or even in "serious discussions"!

NO FIAT IS THE SICK JOKE, I AM ANTI EN$LAVEMENT YES!

WHY NOT CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WORK TO PAY FOR THESE PEOPLE TO HAVE A (job) WHO ACTUALLY STEAL OUR UNIVERSAL JOB! WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO SERVE US, THEY MAKE THEMSELVES BUNKERS NOT ME! AND THE PEOPLE THAT PROTECT THEM! WHERE IS MY BACK UP? WHERE IS THE POLICE BACKUP?  I DON`T EVEN HAVE A BACK ANYMORE FROM $LAVING FOR THESE GREEDY CUCKS!

SO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THEIR OWN LEADERS SEE WHAT THEY $ERVE!

A REAL KING OR LEADER, STANDS IN FRONT OF THE ROCKETS AND LETS HIS PEOPLE GO INTO SAFETY!  FUCKING COWARDS!

THIS ESTABLISHMENT CAN SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Is it some kind of Anti-establishment propaganda that you are trying to portray? I seriously don't get the idea! A lot of governments and big banks have bunkers in undisclosed places, ready for emergency periods! It's called contingency planning and such kind of planning a made almost everywhere! I am a professional project manager and whenever I get a new project, contingency planning document is one of the major document that needs to be prepared and evaluated! These are just the big scale contingency planning! I really don't get the idea of posting this thing here or even in "serious discussions"!
oops posted this in the wrong thread, should be in serious discussion
HEY MILITARY AND HEY POLICE, FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

BY THE WAY THESE ARE NOT FOR YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2jMPXyqrgc

anyone have a leaked database of the classified bunkers?  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: